“Fun Stop - Decent Food”

Bing's Burger Station
Ranked #3 of 7 Quick Bites in Cottonwood
Description: Bing's Burger is a fun family friendly 50's themed diner. It is located in the heart of Old Town Cottonwood Arizona. There they serve fresh handmade burger patties never frozen, fresh cut fries, milk shakes, malts and much more. This all takes place in an old service station built in the late 30's. You will place your order on a service ticket and get to watch the family make your food right in front of you since it has an exposed kitchen. Very friendly staff work hard with smiles of enjoyment while listening to old 50's music. Outside patio seating is available for you and you furry friend to enjoy a meal together.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

In between wine tasting, needed a bite for lunch. Our first visit to Bing's though not our first Cottonwood food. A couple of block walk from the wine tasting rooms. Fun interior, good oldies music playing. Grabbed a booth inside, checked the "specials" board - wrote up our order and brought to the counter. Burger, Burger (w/ guacamole - special), fries, onion rings (special) and 2 sodas (with refills) = $20. Burgers were decent - better than fast food, not as good as serious burgers. Fries were nice, thin cut and tasty. Onion rings were the best of the meal. My wife declared "heavy salt" overall. We agreed we would return, though would likely try other establishments that we had not gone to yet.

Date of visit: May 2013

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stopped here while exploring the area. I received a verbal recommendation for this place, so I thought I would check it out. I am certainly glad that I did. This is my new favorite place to eat in Cottonwood. It is very clean and the staff is great. The whole restaurant has a great old Route 66 theme. The food is excellent and reasonably priced. I would say that I would eat there again, but I already have. I was back in the area 4 days later and hit up this place again. I definitely was not disappointed the second time.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We visit Bing's on a regular basis. Always a good burger. The place is super clean, the owner's are there most of the time. Stop in an try it!

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The french fries are excellent - a must have! The family that runs the little diner are friendly and get your order out to you in a jiffy! We always eat lunch here when we go through Cottonwood.

Date of visit: March 2013