“Amazing”

Verde Lea Market Deli & Grill
Ranked #14 of 107 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: American
Description: They're on Facebook too.
Description: They're on Facebook too.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Found this through trip advisor and do glad we did. Probably the most authentic Mexican food we had. Great prices, fast service, friendly owner. Looks scary until you go inside. Worth it!

There are newer reviews for Verde Lea Market Deli & Grill

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This little market has a friendly, helpful staff and wow are the sandwiches delicious! I highly recommend the Mediterranean Chicken sandwich or the Chicken Philly Cheeseteak. I love to stop here when I just don't feel like cooking-it's always good food.

1  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed May 29, 2013

If you've never had a torta (mexican sandwich filled with carne asada or chicken - stuffed with avocadoes, peppers, etc), then this is the place to try your first one. Don't be taken aback - the grill is worth the stop.

1  Thank AI-Yummy
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Having read the reviews on this 'deli' we decided to try it. It doesn't look like much on the outside but what a 'find' this was. When we said we hadn't been there before, the owner said c'mon over and I'll tell you about everything we make fresh here. I hadn't heard of a Torta and he said they were his best seller so, of course, I had to have one and it was delicious. My husband, a creature of habit, had a burger and fries and he said they were very very good. Our friend had a Torta as well and he rated it one of the best he'd ever had. We will be back whenever we are in the area. Don't let the outside appearance keep you away.......

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We eat here often and cannot get beyond the tortas. They are so yummy that we have them every time. Service is great, people are friendly and did I mention the tortas are fantastic. Funky but clean.

1  Thank RumiW