“Fresh Ingredients in all their dishes”
Review of Mai Thai on Main

Mai Thai on Main
Ranked #27 of 110 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Pleasantly surprised at the freshness of all ingredients in their food preparation. Stopped in for a light lunch of appetizers and soup. The Vegetarian Rolls were delicious as were the Mai Thai Fresh Rolls. We also tried their Tom Yum soup....very spicy, and their Won Ton Soup (best I've ever had). All of the above were prepared very well with all veggies cooked perfectly within each dish. Friendly, efficient service and the restaurant is very clean.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Good Thai food at a good price. The curry is not too spicy. The dishes are affordable and you don't have to wait very long for your meal.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

After a full morning of hiking around the Sedona area and after a small debacle with my phone's navigation system, I finally found Mai Thai on Main. Their lunch service was slated to end at 2:30 and I pulled into the lot at 2:20. Fortunately the woman who greeted me right inside the door said I could be seated for lunch. I sat in a booth right next to a group of 3 people. A man (perhaps an owner or manager, but he became my server) provided me with the menu and glass of water immediately. While the menu offered many options that included meat and seafood, I expressed to the man that I have a vegan diet and only wanted steamed vegetables and white rice. While waiting for my food, the woman who had greeted me had a very pleasant conversation with the people in the next booth. I'm not sure if these customers were "regulars" but I thought it was nice that she (again, not sure if she too is an owner or manager) took time to converse. My food arrived shortly after and it was the way I like hot food to be: hot. I ate quickly (partly because I was really hungry after hiking and partly because I knew their lunch service technically closed), paid my bill and left.

Even though my experience was "limited" in that I arrived when there were only 3 other people in the restaurant and I didn't order a big meal, I appreciated the fact that I was served and served quickly.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

For us Thai food afficionados Mai Thai is an excellent choice. The restaurant was clean, our waiter/host was friendly and efficient and the food tasted great. All for a very reasonable price. Will definitely visit there again when I'm on the Sedona/Cottonwood area.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The flowers outside were a welcoming sight when I arrived for dinner. I don't often eat Thai food, but read reviews of Mai Tai on Main and thought I'd try something different. I ordered the Pad Thai and enjoyed my meal, nice flavors. Service was welcoming and helpful. The hostess seemed to know most people who came in. I would definitely eat here again.