“Superb Lunch!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
“Superb Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

Three of us tried the Mai Thai today and we found the menu to have a variety of choices. The food came in a timely manner and wasa delectable treet
Their service was very fast and we received a large quantity of food and salad with the 2 lunch specials- Pad Thai and Ginger Vegetables. I would recommend this to anyone interested in Thai food. It is excellent!

Visited May 2012

Gold Beach, Oregon
“A truly wonderful experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

My wife is a Thai food fanantic and so I have learned to love it also. We were in Cottonwood on business with the hope of moving there. So of course we had to be sure there was good Thai food there. There is.
The service at the Mai Thai on Main is great. The owner personally made sure our visit was perfect. The food was good and the prices fair. The menu is extensive and so it's hard to make a decision. The only issue we had was the seasoning was a bit overwhelming. My wife's ginger chicken had too much ginger and my basil dish was a bit heavy with the taste of basil.
We always order coconut ice cream for dessert if it's home made. The owner said it was. He told us that a big treat when he was a child in Thailand was coconut ice cream with sticky rice. He insisted we try it and brought us a bowl of rice. We were stunned! The taste is indescrible. Unlike anything we had ever tasted. Coconut ice cream w/ sticky rice is our new Thai favorite.

• Visited April 2012
Luck, Wisconsin
“Outstanding Curry, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

If you like Thai coconut curry, you will enjoy this place. The atmosphere is quiet and comfortable. The service is decent. The food is superior.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Amjay56
Pahrump, Nevada
“Delicious Mai Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

Had lunch and it was wonderful. A friend and I shared 2 "lunch special" dishes, Pad Thai and Pad Kee Mow. Lunch specials are also served with a salad. The Pad Kee Mow was a spicy dish and was seasoned perfectly. The menu is large with something for everyones liking, including vegetarian dishes. Try the Thai Iced Tea for a different tea taste. They have a full bar, a wonderful atmosphere and great service.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Jackie H
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here for an anniversary because we saw in one of their ads that they sold duck. Unfortunately, that day they didn't have any duck so my boyfriend ordered chicken and I ordered a fried rice dish. The chicken was plain and dry, and the sauce wasn't to his liking. My fried rice was unseasoned and I couldn't finished it. We were both unhappy with the quality of the food, and did not feel that it was worth the money. Maybe this was a fluke, but we decided not to take a chance by returning.

• Visited May 2011