“Best Mexican food ever”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: phone 928-634-4670
Description: phone 928-634-4670
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This little Taqueria has the best mexican food ever. Homemade. Fresh. Balanced. Wonderful. The only thing missing is a better location or fancy building. I am from los Angeles and I have had a lot of Mexican food. Juanita s is the best by far. Not fancy, but tasty and made with love. Good prices. Delicious breakfast too. Family run. Perfect.

1  Thank hollyluyah

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Our food was good... very reasonably priced. The restaurant is small and basic. The employees were friendly and attentive. Seems to draw locals... usually a good sign.

2  Thank Robert H
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I read good things about this hole in the wall on TripAdvisor so I thought I'd give it a try. Their guacamole was very good but the chicken enchiladas were no better than I've had at Taco Time. I wouldn't go back again. Also, only 2 chips were provided with the guacamole that I got to go.

2  Thank Debbie L
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Decided to give this place a try when we were in Cottonwood with friends. We were not sorry. All of the great reviews on Trip Advisor proved to be correct. Had a chilli rellano made from scratch and it was delicious. Also had a fish taco and it was great also. Service was fast and friendly. Don't let the looks from the outside discourage you. This is a hidden gem if you like authentic Mexican food.

1  Thank Dennis194967
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This place makes a great carne asada tacos and the chili rellanos excellent too...highly recommended authentic Mexican food.

1  Thank Retep5150

Been to Juanitas Taqueria? Share your experiences!