“Simply the Best Mexican food”
Review of Juanitas Taqueria

Juanitas Taqueria
Ranked #26 of 110 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: phone 928-634-4670
Description: phone 928-634-4670
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love eating here and its the only mexican restaurant we'll eat at other than down in Rocky Point. We get the number 8 with adobada, or soft tacos with asada. Today I got the Ala Diabla oooo so good!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were in search of good authentic Mexican food when visiting the area. Saw the reviews on trip advisor and knew this place was what we were looking for.Boy are we glad we stopped when in town. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. It was so good we went back a second time during our week stay in Sedona!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I go to Juanitas on a regular basis, their food is delicious and the prices are reasonable. Anytime someone asks me where to go to get good Mexican food, this is where I tell them to go! The staff is always very friendly as well.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

When I Lived here I ate here twice a week or more ! Now that I'am visiting I had to go get my taco fix and yes it's still Awesome! don't let the out side fool you stop in for a bite or to go ! They have a salsa bar with lots of choices ..and a cold beverage case with cold beer & sodas& water ect. I'll be back a few more times before I go home to Arkansas.

1  Thank lblack5219
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I eat here regularly and am absolutely in love with the guacamole...so much so that I call it 'Croc Guac'. I will bite your head off and put you in a death roll if you try to take it from me.

Don't be put off by it's little plaza location on 89A. I'd eat here if it were inside a laundry mat next to a construction site and I had to cross three lanes of traffic (think old video game Frogger and yes, I am that old). The dining area is always clean, the food fresh, and no matter how busy they are, you will always get a smile coming and going and everywhere in between.

The food is moderately priced and you get more than your money's worth. They have an ala carte menu as well as full combo platters. It really doesn't matter how you order it. If they have it, you can have it, just ask. Sincerely, I feel this is the absolute best place to be for local, authentic Mexican food and service.

2  Thank Scribbler66