“Extremely helpfull”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
One of TWO brand new kitchens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jmanross2...
Mesa, Arizona
“Extremely helpfull”
Reviewed April 4, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The owner Kristen is such a nice and helpful person. We are getting married in July up in Clarkdale and were looking for a place to stay with some of our family. I was having an issue trying to find the right place for all of us and also trying to accommodate my best friend that was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She is still up in the air as too whether she will be able to fly out here. If she can make it we needed to try and find her a place where she could also go and be alone if she wasn't feeling well. Kristen was so extremely helpful in doing everything she could to help me accommodate everyone we needed and also if my friend couldn't make it she was not going to charge us for any rooms we then didn't need. I'm so grateful for all her help but we ended up not needing her place cause we had more people need a place to stay and everyone would not fit in this place. It was close but we had to find something bigger. I thank you for all your help and highly recommend this couple. I will definitely stay here if we come up again to stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 6, 2018
Thank you Jennifer! We wish you the best with your wedding and look forward to having you guys for guests when you want an AZ getaway!

Warmly,
Kristen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing