“Great place for coffee and breakfast!”

Crema Craft Kitchen Bar
Ranked #3 of 107 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Crema's menu offers more than brunch, coffee, and craft cocktails. We also make gelato and sorbets from scratch right here in our own creamery. The sweetened base of gelato is known as "cream". We make our own cream in small batches, then slowly add the freshest natural ingredients to create classic flavors and try new innovative ones. Our produce is sourced locally when possible. Many of our items are free of GMO's. You'll notice flavors carousel with the season, so enjoy them while they last. "Creme" also refers to the delicate foam atop a promising espresso shot. We use locally-based, organic, certified fair trade, coffee roasted by Prescott Coffee Roasters.
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Love this restaurant in Cottonwood. Recommend it highly! Wonderful setting/environment. Coffee was outstanding and the pastries were to die for. We've been there 4 or 5 times now and each time was super. Last trip, the scones were great:) Food was wonderful, the staff is fantastic and love the small town treatment!

1  Thank Eric W
There are newer reviews for Crema Craft Kitchen Bar

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Finally got to try Crema and wasn't disappointed! !! Coffee was delicious. ..breakfast burrito outstanding. Can't wait to try lunch...salads and sandwich sounded soooo good

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Husband and I took a drive to Old Town Cottonwood this weekend and stopped by Crema Cafe. It opens at 7 a.m. Other restaurants are not open at this time. We cannot vouch for the inside cafe since we sat in the outside patio on a wonderful, cool morning. The flies were pesky, but the food was delicious and the greeter and server were very, very good and attentive. We had the chiliquilles plate which was large enough for two to share, each a light-sized portion. The almond croissant was made on site and was tremendous. The coffee is darn good, too. There is parallel parking on the street right out front. This is a definite "yes"!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I loved my Farmer's Beet Salad but my husband savored his Chilequiles. What a creative brunchy lunch entree. It was a fun lunch, but probably would be more fun on a cooler day on the patio. The inside is small with not very good accoustics. A table of chatty ladies made it difficult for us to hear one another. I would try it again for sure.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

While visiting my mom I was looking for a latte. Drove a few miles and came across the Cream Cafe. I ended up also having a breakfast burrito - both items were excellent! So good in fact that I went back right before they closed! Fun, quaint trendy kind of place. If I lived there I would be a regular.