“Good Place for Lunch”
Review of Jerona Cafe

Jerona Cafe
Ranked #40 of 110 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Description: A fast, delicious Cafe style experience located in the heart of the Cottonwood, Arizona community. Open from 7am-5pm, our breakfast and lunch options are best accompanied by a specialty coffee or smoothie. Our space on Mingus Ave includes a large meeting room to suit any meeting or catering occasion. Let us be a part of your next event or your everyday routine!
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We were here last year on our visit several times. Great place for lunch after working out at the Rec Center. The smoothies are the best ever, and chicken enchilada soup was also good. Always take a sweet roll back for breakfast.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I usually have a mocha, but have noticed quite a varied menu selection good for breakfast or lunch. Now that the food choices also include wheat/gluten free choices I'll be stopping by more frequently. WiFi is available and nice outdoor seating too.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Many thanks to the owner and staff of Jerona who allowed me to stay after hours while they were cleaning up after a long day so I could use my computer for editing large files & graphics while traveling on business. I don't use a Not-so-smart phone for many reasons and also couldn't access my Internet uplink, so I had to use Wi-Fi. So there I sat with my little biscuit and large organic coffee @ Jerona Cafe to stay alert on an exhausting trip. They couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. The owner is a hard-working woman with a lovely personality and laugh. This is one busy place with young & old alike streaming in to partake and large enough to accommodate many indoor and outdoor customers. It is located across from the U.S. Post Office on Mingus Ave. and definitely a good place to go for ORGANIC coffee, various luncheon foods, and deserts. I noticed that they also do catering and have won various awards for excellence. Refreshing to see INDEPENDENT business owners NOT affiliated with the Corporate Matrix...

Reviewed March 5, 2014

With great service, a friendly environment and good food, this is a favorite for lunch or an afternoon snack of a cookie or scone and a delicious fruit smoothie. Try their little side salads - delicious! Bring your IPad and go online after your meal...enjoy the art and craft items brig featured.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My first visit was impressive, I felt the merriment from everyone on Xmas Eve. The java was made to order, the cinnamon roll taste worthy and the setting cozy and spacious. The barristers were engaging--LoriJenna, big kudos!
There were homemade items for sale, books for $2.50. and a lovely area for technology enthusiasts. One can chose to sit in or outside or find a cozy chair, table, or lounge in an area that keeps the U in this communal gathering place. I eagerly await a return!
Note: Closed on Sundays