“Quiet Lunch Spot”
Review of Jerona Cafe

Jerona Cafe
Ranked #38 of 107 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Description: A fast, delicious Cafe style experience located in the heart of the Cottonwood, Arizona community. Open from 7am-5pm, our breakfast and lunch options are best accompanied by a specialty coffee or smoothie. Our space on Mingus Ave includes a large meeting room to suit any meeting or catering occasion. Let us be a part of your next event or your everyday routine!
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We enjoy the Jerona Cafe. There is a nice little patio and plenty of indoor eating space. They have a simple, healthy menu and the food is prepared fresh. Excellent herbal iced teas too! The wrap, which I always get....is too big for one person, so my husband and I share it! The place is tidy and friendly and the staff is warm hearted.

There are newer reviews for Jerona Cafe

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Jerona Cafe is just the perfect place to eat, drink and meet Mary! I lived in Cottonwood several years ago and Jerona was just around the corner. I walked there to eat my breakfast and look for a job. From time to time, I even helped wash dishes and clean tables...... just because. Jerona is owned and run by Mary, who is always somewhere in the cafe to make a sandwich, give a hug or just sit and have a drink with. She has become a great friend over the years and I cherish that friendship. I recommend Jerona to everyone I know who lives there, just moved there or is just passing thru there. The food is yummy, the specials are always special and the atmosphere is just wonderful!
Please visit there and you will become a fan as well. It's like the "Cheers" of Cottonwood.....only "Norm" is called "Griz"!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Jerona Cafe has become the unofficial meeting place of the region. Its conveniently located, plenty of parking, and always friendly.

Its not unusual to see city council members there or the local bike club finishing a ride there.

Mary runs the place and is always friendly.

I usually get an Egg Sausage sandwich on sour-dough bread.

Its conveniently located right across from the post office too.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Variety of teas plus wonderful baked goods made on site. Service was excellent. Have enjoyed lunch prior to this special occasion with great soups and sandwiches.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

all i can say is WOW -- i wanted a tea party baby shower for my friend and jerona DID IT ALL. lace table cloths, china tea pots, a "three course" tea of scones, sandwiches, and desserts that came out in waves while we played games and socialized. the food was fantastic, the service was great, the backroom was private yet open, and it was affordable (about $9/person) AND i didn't have to do anything. definitely recommend for cozy social events.

2  Thank Kelley R