Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best horse riding in Sedona

The rare experience that combines value with quality. It was an awesome 2 hours of riding. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
77benjaminw
via mobile
Healthy, Happy and Safe Horses for Riders of All Levels

My first time riding a Rocky Mountain breed. She was super sure footed and very much a... read more

Reviewed April 21, 2021
NANCY H
Bend, Oregon
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cornville
from $99.00
from $99.00
from $199.00
from $215.00
More Info
All reviews horseback riding great ride hour ride an experienced rider great guide amazing experience these folks red rocks riders horses terrain trail cowboy ranch safety steep sedona
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Fun 90 minute ride with 10yo twins, boy/girl. We've been on several rides and the only dig on this trip was that the landscape. It was a typical trail for AZ, but pretty mundane. The guides were knowledgeable and skilled so that put us at ease so we could enjoy the ride. As an aside, when we finished the ride we went to the Dancing Apache winery which is on the same road about a 1/4 mile away. I'll review that separately but the combination of riding and then enjoying the winery was a 5!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank TyK37
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

We had an absolutely amazing time! We got to have Tanner himself as our guide, he was very friendly and professional. I used to ride and missed it so much. I finally got my horse fix in and even got to gallup for a bit...put the biggest smile on my face. I highly recommend Horsin Around! Next time we’re in Arizona we will definitely be visiting them again!
-Amanda from NH

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

I grew up with horses. My daughter and husband were very apprehensive about riding. They agreed to go with me and were so happy they did. We all agreed it was the highlight of our trip. Logan was a fantastic leader. Very personable and knowledgeable. My husband and I wish we had his job! He knows and loves horses and it shows. Wished our ride would have lasted longer.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time ever riding a horse and Logan made sure it was an amazing experience! He helped us feel comfortable and confident on the horses and showed us the most incredible views. We not only got to take in the scenery but we also got to ask him a million questions about the ranch, horse training, Arizona, etc. It was a very personal and enjoyable tour that I would highly recommend to anyone!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Tara O
Reviewed January 15, 2019

While spending time in Sedona, we booked a horse back riding excursion with Horsin' Around Adventures and loved it. We opted for a group ride at sunset and the views were gorgeous! We had so much fun. The horses were all very tame and safe for all ages, even kids. They provide all the safety equipment and instruction that you need. We had 2 guides with us to help make sure everything went smoothly. I'd highly recommend! Oh, and if you are a wine lover, there are several vineyards surrounding their property. Next time, I think I'd try their wine horseback riding tour. ;)

Date of experience: November 2018