Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best horse riding in Sedona

The rare experience that combines value with quality. It was an awesome 2 hours of riding. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
77benjaminw
via mobile
Healthy, Happy and Safe Horses for Riders of All Levels

My first time riding a Rocky Mountain breed. She was super sure footed and very much a... read more

Reviewed April 21, 2021
NANCY H
Bend, Oregon
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cornville
from $99.00
from $99.00
from $199.00
from $215.00
More Info
All reviews horseback riding great ride hour ride an experienced rider great guide amazing experience these folks red rocks riders horses terrain trail cowboy ranch safety steep sedona
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful sunset ride with Max! Max was very intuitive to the type of ride we were looking for and was very knowledgeable of the area being an Arizona native and provided a wealth of interesting information on our ride. Felt completely safe and comfortable riding Fajita. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will definitely be going back on next visit to the area. Highly recommend, all the staff was friendly, accommodating and felt like old friends from the start!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Great guides, wonderful scenery, super ride! Highly recommend Horsin' Around! Can't wait to do it again!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

My husband and I decided to ride horses while on vacation in Sedona. We both hadn't ridden a horse since we were kids so we signed up for the Cowpoke ride, 1 1/2 hours.
There were only 4 other people signed up for this ride so it was nice and personal. Max did a great job of orienting us to the horses and he put us at ease that we would all be just fine. Max took the lead on the tour and his associate, Justin, followed along in back. Both were friendly and informative and we enjoyed the experience very much. Highly recommend...
A big shout out to my horse, Red Apple, for being such a good girl!!

Reviewed September 20, 2018

We did the 1.5-hour horseback ride through the canyon and lucked out that nobody else was in our group, meaning the two of us got a personal tour with our guide, Justin. He was great. He led us through a dusty, rocky trail and told us about all the plants and animals that thrive in this habitat. He also told funny stories about all the horses' different personalities on the ranch. The horses are chill and this is an easy ride. Def recommend for an afternoon adventure.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I am an experienced rider, however I haven't ridden much in the past few years. Most of the other riders had little experience. Max did an excellent orientation before the ride explaining the basics of riding a horse. I thought this was excellent for the less experienced riders. The horses were well cared for and great trail riding horses. Max took time on the ride to point out areas of interest, which I appreciated. I would highly recommend Horsin' Around!