Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best horse riding in Sedona

The rare experience that combines value with quality. It was an awesome 2 hours of riding. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
77benjaminw
via mobile
Healthy, Happy and Safe Horses for Riders of All Levels

My first time riding a Rocky Mountain breed. She was super sure footed and very much a... read more

Reviewed April 21, 2021
NANCY H
Bend, Oregon
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cornville
from $99.00
from $99.00
from $199.00
from $215.00
More Info
All reviews horseback riding great ride hour ride an experienced rider great guide amazing experience these folks red rocks riders horses terrain trail cowboy ranch safety steep sedona
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2018

We did the 1.5-hour horseback ride through the canyon and lucked out that nobody else was in our group, meaning the two of us got a personal tour with our guide, Justin. He was great. He led us through a dusty, rocky trail and told us about all the plants and animals that thrive in this habitat. He also told funny stories about all the horses' different personalities on the ranch. The horses are chill and this is an easy ride. Def recommend for an afternoon adventure.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I am an experienced rider, however I haven't ridden much in the past few years. Most of the other riders had little experience. Max did an excellent orientation before the ride explaining the basics of riding a horse. I thought this was excellent for the less experienced riders. The horses were well cared for and great trail riding horses. Max took time on the ride to point out areas of interest, which I appreciated. I would highly recommend Horsin' Around!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

My wife and I went on the 1.5 hr ride with the wine tasting package. The ride was amazing! Max and Justin (our wranglers) did a great job with the group. I've ridden a bit, and this by far is in the top rides I've done. The views are spectacular, the horses are great and the wranglers are great. Would ride there again (and again!)

1  Thank Todd W
Reviewed August 17, 2018

My husband and I went on the 1.5 hr ride. I had never ridden before and Kodi made sure I was comfortable before heading out. She was very attentive to the whole group, and keep us all laughing, while still providing information on plants etc along the way.

She definitely is passionate about the horses and it came through with her enthusiasm. She made all the difference!!!

We would recommend everyone take in this experience.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Had a really great trail ride & wine tasting package done with Horsin' Around. I had this sassy, wonderful gelding named Goldie Locks who made the trail ride very enjoyable and fun! Horses were well matched with riders, and the staff was well trained and handled all situations really well. They worked with novice riders expertly and made sure they were comfortable as well as safe.

Loved the horses, they were SO well behaved and looked so happy. Really a great operation that felt personalized and unique.

The wine tasting after was such a treat and Oak Creek Winery did a really good job-it was a great package deal.Delicious wine!

Date of experience: August 2018