Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best horse riding in Sedona

The rare experience that combines value with quality. It was an awesome 2 hours of riding. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
77benjaminw
via mobile
Healthy, Happy and Safe Horses for Riders of All Levels

My first time riding a Rocky Mountain breed. She was super sure footed and very much a... read more

Reviewed April 21, 2021
NANCY H
Bend, Oregon
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cornville
from $99.00
from $99.00
from $199.00
from $215.00
More Info
All reviews horseback riding great ride hour ride an experienced rider great guide amazing experience these folks red rocks riders horses terrain trail cowboy ranch safety steep sedona
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2018

My wife and I went for an evening ride on 6/23/18. My wife is an experienced rider while I've only ridden once....about 30 years ago. The woman that checked us in was very friendly and clearly knew what she was talking about concerning horseback riding. Our wranglers, Alejandro (Che-Che) and Harold, were very knowledgeable, patient, safety minded and informative. The horses were great and well matched to the riders. The ride was fun and the wranglers were very attentive, engaging and interesting, they were just great!!! They created such a positive experience that after we left, I told my wife that we should ride more often. Great job and thank you all for such a good memory!

1  Thank O663RXthomasm
Reviewed June 20, 2018

We picked the right outfit! Everyone was very professional and very friendly. Our guide was very knowledgeable of the area and gave us lots of good information. The trails, the horses and the views were well worth the experience we had. We would highly recommend Horsin' Around to anyone and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We came to Sedona for a week to celebrate our 30th anniversary and I wanted very much to horseback ride while there. My husband looked at a few riding places and called out to the owner of Horsin' Around before we left. She was the most friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Since my husband was not as comfortable riding as I, she took the time to answer all his questions and put all my husband's concerns to rest. They also accommodate all sizes of adults, not just a low weight minimum as with most we found.
The week before we left we booked for our first day a 2 hour private morning tour and was soooo glad we did. Our guide was Lakota - I cannot say enough about him!!! He was awesome, from his knowledge of the area, to his knowledge of horses and overall kindness and personable attention to us. As I said, my husband was more concerned about falling than anything else. Lakota took the time to ease my husband's concerns, as well as brush me up on my riding skills since it had been awhile. He took the time to teach him how to handle his horse in a reasonable, layman's terms manner, all the while allowing us to have an incredible first day of our trip. The trails are a lot of fun and the views incredible. It was a very special way to start our trip and for me to ride again. I would highly recommend booking a ride with Horsin' Around. They will also provide water bottles and bring along on the ride. Depending on the time of year, morning rides are really nice. We will definitely ride with them again if we ever have the chance to visit Sedona in the future. Only negative - It wasn't long enough! I will want a 3 hr ride next time :)
Thanks so much Lakota and Horsin' Around for making our trip memorable!

1  Thank beachlovers100
Reviewed May 27, 2018

My wife and I took our teen daughter for this adventure and it was great! The horses are wonderful and you'll fall in love with them! The staff made us all comfortable before and during the ride and they chose the horse that "fit" each of us best. Very experienced riders work here, very friendly too. Highly recommended for something different and fun to do in the Page Springs/Sedona area, you'll be glad you did it. VERY interesting area too!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

This was a last minute activity my boyfriend and I planned. We were not disappointed. Our guide was Luis and he made what could have been a quiet horse ride enjoyable and filled our small group with laughter. If you are easily offended i suggest you either stay home or get a sense of humor. His jokes were funny (kind of) and corny. Definitely the kind of guy you’d want to grab a beer with after.

We never expected to go to Arizona and pick ourselves up a Mexican!

We had a small group, but he made sure we got the most out of it. I brought home a horse shoe and my boyfriend brought home a Mexican! Lol jk! Thanks for the fun adventure Horsin Around!

Date of experience: April 2018