“Great Restaurant”
Review of Harry's Hideaway

Harry's Hideaway
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Cornville
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving American comfort food, Harry's Hideaway is located in the heart of Sedona wine country. Full bar service includes Arizona wines, local brews and premium spirits. Daily specials compliment our menu favorites which include crab cakes, hamburgers, pizza, pasta, steaks, ribs, shrimp dishes, salads, vegetarian including vegan dishes, all ending with our own in house made desserts! Try Carrot Cake, Chocolate Mousse, Flourless Chocolate Cake, Tart Tatin (French Apple Pie), Bread Pudding and Sundaes made with our own in-house made ice cream. We use to own a Bistro in Chicago for 16 years that sat 200 people. We moved to Arizona and downsized. Now we seat less than 50 and are have a lot of fun again. we're off the beaten Sedona path, but are located in the heart of wine country. After tasting your way through the wineries, stop in for a bite!
Cornville,AZ
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was a Excellent restaurant, great food and service. The place is small so make reservation or go early. This was definitely worth visiting very accommodating.

Visited October 2012
Harry O, Owner at Harry's Hideaway, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your nice review. We certainly appreciate it. Next time your in, please introduce yourself.

Sedona, Arizona
“Don't Miss It!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We've been visiting Sedona for 18 years now and only in the last two discovered Harry's. This place is unbelievable. Without a doubt, one of the best restaurants that I've ever been to and I travel extensively for business, dining in all of the major cities. The menu is extensive and very eclectic, but what is even better is the daily specials which seem to be even more extensive! Harry is always dreaming up something new; a new preparation, a twist on a favorite, etc. The duck breast pizza is to die for. I make a point of going twice during every visit just for the pizza and so that I can try one of his new items. Last time I had the horseradish crusted salmon which was perfectly prepared, juicy, and out of this world. They also have a lovely wine list which is surprising for a small place. I'm not much of a dessert eater, but at Harry's I do make an exception, they are that good. All fresh, all homemade. One tip though; it is very small so do call ahead for reservations so that you won't be disappointed. This is not a mass-production touristy food establishment. Everything is homemade from scratch and when they run out, that's it, so get there early! I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

Harry O, Owner at Harry's Hideaway, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Wow! What a fantastic review! That's right on the money with what we're trying to do. Thank you for your continued support. Does Adele (my wife) know who you are? If not, please introduce yourself and I want to meet you too!
Flagstaff, AZ
“Affordable Gourmet: Local's Favorite”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

For dinner or lunch, try our pick, Harry’s Hideaway, a true local’s favorite just minutes away from the meandering wine country. At the tiny restaurant, you’ll experience gourmet – yet affordable -- entrees including New Orleans-style BBQ Shrimp, Flat Iron Steak and Ratatouille, inventive salads like Elote Corn Salad and the Sedona Vortex Salad made from local ingredients. Chef Harry learned pastries at a school in France, so save room for the decadent splendor of it all.

1 Thank VagabondingLulu
Harry O, Owner at Harry's Hideaway, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was nice to see you again after so long. It must be at least 4 years since the last tweet up!
Apache Junction, Arizona
“Try this place”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

If you are a foodie this is a must try. Excellent food, presentation and service. Wish place was larger but that is just part of the fun. Can't say enough about the basic menu, special of the day selection and knowledgable staff. Great place and located in "Cornville" who would have thought that was possible. This is a must try...

Harry O, Owner at Harry's Hideaway, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review! Turns out Cornville is centrally located to Sedona, the Village, Cottonwood and Camp Verde, so we are in the perfect place to draw from all those locations. I love "foodies"! I experiment all the time with specials, and love to share! Thanks again!
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Tiny but mighty in their food dishes. Those with discerning palates will love this little place. The quiche and soups are excellent. I am a local and have gotten to the point where I like to keep my favorite finds to myself, because otherwise I cannot get a seat or a parking place at some of the places I've reviewed.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Harry's Hideaway? Share your experiences!