“Consistently the BEST”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Congress
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Restaurant located on Highway 71 in Congress AZ. Inside and patio dining. Full Bar. Breakfast Lunch & Dinner.Breakfast items include: Eggs Benedict Traditional, Crab Cakes, Smoked Salmon, Shrimp & Avocado. Breakfast Quesadillas and Burritos plus regular fare. Lunch & Dinner includes steamed mussels, fried oysters, rack of lamb, boulle bases, pastas, steaks, burgers, quesadillas and much more. Salads : Beet & Avacado, Caesear, Winter Salad, hearts of Romaine.
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had to make a short trip to Arizona in June. We spent one night there and we made sure that our stay included a stop at Nichol's! I've written several reviews of this restaurant and it's obvious how much we love this restaurant and the staff. So I'll make this one short and sweet. Always the best meal we've ever had. Always the friendliest staff. Always the wonderful atmosphere and customer service. And always the best owners around. What more can you say? Thank you! We'll be back this winter.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Have been here several times and each time has been a delight. Great food, service and small town atmosphere. An unexpected gem in this little community!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Okay, so I admit, every time I go there I just have to express how fabulous this restaurant is (although Trip Advisor only lets me write one monthly) ! So you know how much we love the food, atmosphere and staff. This time I thought I would focus on the owners of the restaurant. We love going here for the company of the owners as well as the food. My husband and I have been in the service business for the last thirty years and the hospitality business for the last ten years, so we appreciate the complexities of running a business such as the restaurant business. Trust me, it's not easy. The minute you walk in the door you're greeted with a big smile and a sense that you're the only customer there that night. We watch Simon treat everyone who walks in the same way, and when you leave he thanks you for coming and genuinely appreciates the fact that you have been there. And I know his wife is working in the back treating their employees the same way, as the staff is so friendly and attentive to your every need. They respect your privacy but are always making sure that your meal is served in a timely manner, your glass is not empty and if you want to take your time with your meal-that's okay-even though the house is full that night (and every night) and they could have turned our table more times than the second hand on a clock. And always with a smile on their face. We come here to relax and enjoy the food. If you're looking for someplace where the food comes out minutes after you order it, your wait staff hovers over you to move you along, and your check is there the minute your meal is served, then run into Wickenburg and eat at MacDonald's or Burger King. This is not the place for that. Our time here is for the whole experience. Now that we're back in Bozeman (where there are tons of fine places to eat) we find that we just can't duplicate our experience and service we receive from Nichol's. We look forward to next winter. Thank you, Simon, for making a difference in our winter stay in Arizona. Hats off to an outstanding place to visit! Debi and JT

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We can't say enough incredible things about this restaurant, owners and staff. Oh, and did I mention the food? We have adopted this place as our "regular" and sit in our favorite spot. The staff is so caring and attentive. You're never rushed out of there. We enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and opportunity to enjoy our food. The owners are so warm and caring about your experience. Their chef produces the most amazing meals time after time after time as well as year after year. Did I mention their desserts? To die for!! Make sure you add their Chocolate Box Dessert and Chocolate Lava Cake.

Our only disappointment is that we have to leave for home in a few weeks and it will be eight months before we can return. My husband and I have tried to think of a restaurant in Bozeman, MT where you feel so welcome, appreciated, cozy and well fed and we just can't come up with anything.

Until next week, Simon, and thank you for holding our table!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We have been here several times before and it's always been a good experience. Today was terrible. We were seated and it was 15 minutes before our server appeared and then we had to ask for her. 45 minutes after we were seated, she reappeared to tell me the item I ordered wasn't available.I ordered another item and the wait continued. After another 15 mins.she reappeared,this time with the wrong order. Another 5 mins.passed before the right order showed up. The food was fine no complaints there,but all else was terrible. We thought perhaps they might deduct 10% as a good will gesture,no such luck. We'll most likely go back,but it will be a while before we do.