“Would stay here again. Great room and price.”

and 1 more site!
Primrose Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Chino Valley
“Would stay here again. Great room and price.”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed in the king mini-suite. The room was newly renovated, and really nice. The room featured a flat screen tv which was great. They also had Wi-Fi which worked better then my own home. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean and comfortable place to stay in the Chino area.

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Tyschmitt1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was looking for an inexpensive place to stay while visiting family. This motel was the closest to them and least expensive. Definitely no frills, but the staff are super nice. Small room with cinder block walls - so it seems kind of cave-ish. Clean and neat. The only thing I disliked was the lack of security locks (besides the basic door lock) on the door - it was just my 16-yr old daughter and myself. We stayed for two nights with no problems. Lovely courtyard with complimentary coffee in the mornings. I wish we had more time to relax in the courtyard. The room had a small (dorm-size) fridge and microwave, shower only in the small bathroom.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank WAFraggle
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I recently attended Gunsite Academy in Paulden, AZ and stayed at the Primrose Inn.There was not much to choose from in the Chino Valley area. The Primrose Inn only has 6 rooms. It is NOT fancy, but very nice and clean. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and a coffee maker. Safeway was across the street, along with other stores and places to eat. It was quiet and cozy. You can park right outside your room, so when you are carrying things back and forth it makes it very convenient. It was really cold a couple of days and my heater was not working. I called the front desk and he came and lit the pilot light right away. Like I said, not fancy, but well worth the money. I will probably stay there again next year when I take another class.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sherry E
Houston, Missouri
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My brother and I stayed at the Primrose Inn in Chino Valley, AZ for the second time. We had enjoyed the first visit a year ago and decided to try it again. We booked the same room that we had before for 3 nights but arrived one night early. We got the same room and found that it was as comfortable as last year. Very soft beds, microwave, refrig and right next to a great restaurant. Near to fast food and a Safeway makes it very convenient. WiFi worked for me very well. We plan on returning the next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: I found the layout of the bathroom in room 3 was more open.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Susan S
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We come up to Chino Valley to visit family once or twice a year, and we always stay here at the Primrose Inn. We typically reserve the "Casita" as it's the largest (and newest) of all the 8 available rooms. The Casita is also a separate unit, not attached to the other standard rooms. The Primrose Inn offers Free WiFi and the Casita comes stocked with a full kitchen, full-sized refrigerator, large TV, Free Cable, 2 king-sized beds, large bathroom and a nice little courtyard.
The owners/operators are super-nice, and very accommodating... just be sure to ask for the Grafs. :)
There's a Safeway (with a Starbucks), Gas station, Taco Bell, KFC, McDonalds, and a host of other locally-owned businesses nearby.
It's only 20 minutes Northwest of Prescott Valley and 20 minutes North of downtown Prescott. It's only an hour away from Jerome and a quick day-trip to beautiful Sedona.
The only downside, is there's no pool.

Room Tip: Ask for the Casita, it's not always available, but it's the largest and nicest of all the 8...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ted G
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I pretty much depend on TripAdvisor for an accurate read on the hotels that we book. Sometimes I am blown away by the difference between our reality and theirs. This is a good example. We had pretty good expectations given the reviews. The photo's from the owners' website made it look like a really nice off the beaten path lodge type place. It wasn't too awful but not as expected. It is on a busy highway but the block walls muffled most of the noise. The place is very old but kinda clean. There is no frills at all. Bring your own toiletries, hair dryer & coffee pot/coffee. There is no counter space in the bathroom so getting ready was awkward at best. Would it kill some of these owners to put in a shelf near the sink if there isn't a counter? The only really good thing was the price. I guess you get what you pay for. Just don't expect a lot.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank azblogger
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Wifey and I stayed for three nights over TBird weekend. Had our fuzzy kid (mixed terrier) with us. Nice room. WiFi instructions didn't work to get me online with my Mac, but I was on vacation, so I didn't care. Micro and Fridge and 2 Queen beds. Walking distance to Safeway/Starbucks. We enjoyed the room and will book again.

Room Tip: Nice Indy Motel. Manager was awesome. Maid drove a H2 Hummer!!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Comfort Suites Prescott Valley
#2 of 5 in Prescott Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites & Conference Center Prescott

Been to Primrose Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!