“this buffet was ok”

Cuisines: Seafood
Canton, Ohio
“this buffet was ok”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We have been to many Chinese buffets. This place had a variety of sushi and it was kept replenished.Other items were ok nothing too different.The did have several types of squid which were ok. A few items I like, seafood salad, they did not have. Be sure to check the internet for coupons. We found a 20% off the senior price keeping the price in the 12$ range for the buffet.

“This my home away from home”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I admit it, I am a sushi Pig. I love Pacific and all of the food they have to offer. I eat here at least three times a month and when I can once a week. If you eat after four, they offer extra more pricey stuff but you could not touch this kind/quality of food anywhere else. I am spoiled to the restaurant in Chandler because it is close and I usually sit in Lisa's section. In my opinion she is one of the best most personable waitresses I have ever known. I always ask to sit in her section. After 4 you can get sashimi, crab legs and soft shelled carb as well as frog legs and many other extras that you don't get at lunch. If you ask the sushi chef, they ill even make you special orders like spicy tuna wraps and unagi (eel rolls) don’t forget to tip you sushi chef too! In this place I tip both and they know that so they are every attentive to my needs. I also ask for low sodium soy sauce which is usually sitting on my table along with my water with no lemon just the way I like it. What I am saying is you like the service you get DONT FOGET TO TIP!!! If you can’t afford to tip, don't go out to eat. These people depends on their tips! I highly recommend this place. You could even ask to sit in Lisa's section.

• Visited January 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Excellent Buffet and Good Service”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had a group of seven (7) family members come to Pacific Sea Food Buffet to fill our hungry appetite and we came out very satisfied. Pacific Sea Food Buffet is priced a little higher that other Asian style buffets in the area, but the great selection, freshness of the food and the good service by the waitresses here more than justifies the price.

• Visited August 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Best Asian in AZ!!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I am from the Bay Area so I KNOW Asian food. I grew up eating everything from Thai to Vietnamese at least a couple times a week and was proficient with chop sticks by age 4... So God forbid I ever eat at an Asian Buffet!! I was told by several people on several occasions to check this place out and I adamantly refused to go to the dreaded CHINESE BUFFET, lol! Boy was I wrong with Pacific... Not only are the standard "chinese" dishes some of the best I've ever had but they offer up some not so average asian fare ie pork belly (YUM)! The food is always fresh and hot and NEVER sits around...mostly because this place is packed from the time it opens to the time the doors close every day of the week... and forgive me for not being PC but Pacific is patroned mostly by Asians and anyone who knows anything about Asian food will tell this is a good sign;) The sushi is fresh made at all times, there are at least two actual sushi chefs making unique and standard sushi fare at any given time (no mystery how long it's been sitting there or where it came from) They have a small but reasonable Mongollian BBQ bar, all- you-can-eat good quality, fresh and sweet crab every night of the week... I really can't say enough good things about Pacific Seafood Buffet. It is my favorite Asian in AZ hands down. YOU MUST TRY IT;)

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank calgypsy71
Lester, Iowa
“Awesome Buffet”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We visited the location in Surprise and ended up eating there twice during our vacation. There was a huge variety of food including several seafood options. All of the food was warm and very good. I would highly reccomend trying this restaurant.