“ABOVE AVERAGE ASIAN BUFFET”

Pacific Sea Food Buffet
Ranked #149 of 657 Restaurants in Chandler
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Phoenix
“ABOVE AVERAGE ASIAN BUFFET”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

I was ecstatic to learn that there was a Pacific Seafood much closer to me than the one I had gone to two times at the Chandler location. I was quite impressed when I
frequented the Pacific Seafood buffet at THAT location. The variety of items offered was ENORMOUS!! I would rank the Pacific Seafood buffet well above your average Asian buffet. My only complaint that the food on the steam tables, for the most part, was just lukewarm. A comment to our waiter elicited a prompt response from the restaurant manager. She stated that the steam tables were kept at the required (by Maricopa county) temperature and that the circulating air in the restaurant cooled the food down AFTER it was placed upon our plates. I told her I only walked about 20 feet with my filled plate - so that didn't seem like a reasonable excuse for the temperature of the food not being hot. The tempura vegetables probably were the most cool thing I had on my plate. My companion stated that most all of the food that she had gotten was lukewarm, also. Food temperature, notwithstanding, I will still go back there again since its only about half the distance for me to drive in comparison with going to the Chandler location and I did enjoy the wide variety of dishes offered.

• Visited January 2012

Prescott, Arizona
“Any way you want it, they got it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

Full sushi bar, oriental buffet fare, plus stir fry chef. Lots of everything from crab legs to fresh fruit and ice cream this place has it all. I'm a vegan and had plenty to choose from. They have senior rates and the weekends, including Friday are a bit more but the place is spacious and clean.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Jettay
Chandler, Arizona
“OK food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

food was OK, but nothing really stood out from the crows

New York City, New York
“Why is "Sea Food" spelled out as two words?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2010

I was there last night for dinner. It's a nice spread, as soon as you walk in, the sushi bar is front and center. It's a large restaurant, plenty of seating to accommodate a large number of people in your party. As soon as we sat down, a waitress came over and took our drink orders. Then we walked over to the buffet and started piling food on our plates. In my humble opinion (IMHO), I think they had too many shrimp dishes, breaded shrimp, shrimp salad, shrimp on a skewer, etc. The food was also a bit on the salty side and of course, well done since it's been sitting under the heat lamp. If you're looking for the typical "All you can eat" Chinese buffet in Chandler, you found out. It ain't too bad and it ain't that great, just average.

1 Thank QueenoftheHighways
Fremont, Nebraska
“Seafood, Sushi and Chinese all in one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2009

We went over lunchtime on a Friday. The food was terrific, they had probably 10 different kinds of sushi and all were wonderful. The food was excellent, price was good and we left very satisfied and too stuffed to even partake in supper!! I hope to return again!