“Great Caesar salad and steaks”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Chandler
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Chandler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 686 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Although I can't afford to go to the Keg very often, it's a great place to go for a special occasion. Great ambience, service, and food. I love their steaks and their Caesar salads are the best.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great steaks, had the triple deserts samples really lovely. Service was good. Even had a draught bottle of Guiness

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Casual or dressy, you decide. But definitely go for the steak. Had my filet Chicago style/medium rare. Side of mushrooms, twice-baked potato and what else could a guy need?

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to a few of the Keg restaurants in my business travels and I have to say that they are a good value. The food is fresh and tasty and the dinners that include a salad are a great deal.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Most large malls are surrounded by theme restaurants aimed at the 20-something's; Chilis, Fridays, Chompies (Chompies???), PF Changs. This is the attempt at a steak house. The place has a good look but no soul. I ordered prime rib med-rare and received a smallish slab of grey meat. No drippings/jus, but some cornstarched dark dipping substance. My waitress checked w me in time and exchanged for a M-R cut. She advised me that in the future if I wanted M-R I should order it rare (?). The meat was not tough, nor particularly tender nor juicy, but pretty much devoid of any flavor. I would not be hurrying back.