“Nice neighborhood place-nothing more.”
Review of La Casa Blanca

La Casa Blanca
Ranked #153 of 695 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We like to go because it is convenient. Food is generally good Mexican fare, but service is always poor. Staffing is an issue, as it is not the servers fault. Very average and can be poor due to service.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Party of ten on a Saturday night. We were surprised at how quickly we were seated on a Saturday night at a well reviewed restaurant but later realized it may have been because of the large outdoor dining area. Drinks were good, both alcoholic for adults and non-alcoholic smoothies for the kids. There was one error in our order, but the diner decided not to send it back. Generous portions. I would have preferred a fresher type of salsa with the chips but it was tasty. The seabass entree I had was just what I was in the mood for--light and refreshing with lots of pico & cilantro. The side of beans was exceptionally good. About the outdoor dining--it really looked inviting and the weather was perfect. We should have requested it. However, due to our large group, we thought it best to take the first opportunity for a table. I was pleased to be able to easily converse with my fellew diners because unlike some restaurants, there was no loud music.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

We live across the street from La Casa Blanca so it's convient for us to walk across the street and grab a bite to eat. One of the great things about this restaurant is that it is very family oriented so it's a great place to bring the kids for dinner. However I wouldn't recommend it for a romantic night out.

We've always had good Mexican food whenever we visit here. My wife and I love the Margaritas as well. The only negative I can think of is the service. It can be spotty at best. It seems like they are understaffed even though there are servers everywhere. We've had to wait for ever for drinks and sometimes the food is slow to come out.

Other than the service it's a solid Mexican Restaurant.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

The cilantro chicken breast with vegetables is one of my favorite dishes in all of Chandler!

Reviewed October 14, 2011

I have eaten at this Restaurant several times as it is relatively close to my neighborhood. The food is just ok, not outstanding. The service is always hit or miss, very inconsistent. The salsa is good, and so is the tortilla soup. I usually end up here if I don't want to drive far, and am craving Mexican food, however this would never be the 1st choice for great food!