“Will Not Return”
Review of Elephant Bar Restaurant - CLOSED

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Toms River, New Jersey
“Will Not Return”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Our favorite restaurant in Chandler just went down the tubes because of poor customer service. We have been here many times and always loved the food and service, however, this time the customer service was a horrible experience. My husband ordered a Dirty Martini and when it came after waiting a long time, it was 3/4 full. We asked the waitress to return it to the bar and fill it up. If we are going to pay $10 the least they could do was fill the glass. The manager came to our table telling us they measure the alcohol and the glass is just too big. He proceeded to stay at our table insisting he would lose his job if he gave us more. We said use smaller glasses then so people don't feel cheated. He said he should charge us more. It went on and on for at least 10 minutes. It left us upset and not able to enjoy our meal. He made us feel like we wanted to cheat the restaurant. In the end, he filled the glass, made the wrong Martini and reduced the price which made us feel even worse. We would have gladly paid more money but instead he made us feel very uncomfortable.

• Visited January 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Good food and service”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our 3rd time to the Elephant Bar in Chandler. We both had the lamb shanks and loved them. Pleasant atmosphere, pleasant waitress, really good dinner. We're tea drinkers so I can't comment on the bar but the menu had a good variety of food, drinks. Ohhh - and the cheesecake with strawberries was relish as was my friend's creme brûlée. It's a little noisy but that seems to be the norm in good, busy restaurants. We'll return for sure.

Visited January 2014
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Did not like the food”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Place is beautiful, server was friendly food was terrible. We went to celebrate my daughters birthday. It was our first time to this restaurant. And the last for sure. It was around 7:00 pm for dinner restaurant was almost empty on a Thursday. Must be for a good reason

• Visited August 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“Great place”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I have always had a good meal here. The atmosphere is tropical and inviting, not too loud where you can carry on a conversation without yelling. The menu seems to change once in awhile and it always has a good selection of fresh tasting food. I have not been to Happy Hour for awhile but when I did go I ate at the bar and the appetizers where good and the bartender friendly. The waitstaff is prompt and attentive and do not hover. Look for their coupons that they offer on a regular basis. Thumbs up!

Visited July 2013
Pahrump, Nevada
“great atmosphere, OK food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate there with another couple. The two men ordered a rib eye. It was the strangest looking rib eye I ever saw. It was very thin, and so by default done well, and about the size of half the plate. My food was very good, I "built my own burger" with blackened salmon. The drinks were good and the waiter was as polite as can be.
The atmosphere is great, the décor is wonderful and I love to sit around the bar.

• Visited July 2013