“Great Value”
Review of Elephant Bar Restaurant - CLOSED

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

The food here is very well prepared and the portions are huge! The menu is varied and has lots of choices from seafood to steaks. Most dishes have a Oriental slant to them. The lettuce wedge is so large it could easily be shared with someone. I had the braised lamb shanks and if you love lamb don't pass this dish up. I ordered the full portion which was 2 shanks but I must say that you could order the single shank portion and it would be more than enough.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Okay, I know I shouldn't have ordered the fries. They aren't good for me and I should have abstained. But, they came with the burger. What is a guy to do when they place those wonderful looking slices of heaven on the plate next to the burger?

Well, the good news is that the Elephant Bar Restaurant had my well being in mind. They were gracious enough to server the fries cold and stale. Now, some might think that was bad, but I prefer to see the world as the 'glass half full'. So, from my perspective they were so concerned about my cholesterol levels that they made sure I wouldn't eat the fries by serving them inedible. Talk about great service! Talk about lousy french fries.

On the other hand, they did server a great bacon cheeseburger. I guess they didn't want to be fanatical about the whole health thing...

If you decide to visit the Elephant Bar I definitely recommend the Bacon Cheeseburger, but don't be surprised if the fries leave you underwhelmed...and a bit healthier.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The service was mediocre and the serving sizes were small compared to other restaurants of this kind. I was with six other friends and we left somewhat dissappointed. Not as tasty nor as wide of a selection as the Cheesecake Factory.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

OMG, 3 of us went for a late lunch and were disappointed by the lack of service. This was not a crowded restaurant and took forever to track down a server. I don't know whether the shift was changing or what but we'll not go back. Food was ok but not worth going back for

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We have been to this restaurant several times now and find it very reliable as to the quality of food and service. The menu has something for everyone but one of my favorites is the Mongolian Beef. Bar area is a little loud but that is to expected. The dining areas are quieter so people can enjoy the time together.

Give it a try.