“Fun and Delicious”
Review of Elephant Bar Restaurant - CLOSED

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We visited the Elephant Bar at the recommendation of the desk person at our hotel. She also gave us coupons for free dessert (limit 2 per table). The decor is fun, the service was attentive, and our food was delicious and reasonably priced. I had the Korean beef tacos which were just the right amount of food after sharing the sweet potato fries appetizer. Another person had chicken Marsala which was very good (I shared the left-overs), and another the teriyaki chicken. We tried the apple/blueberry cobbler and creme brule for dessert, and both were fantastic. I would definitely go there again and hope the chain expands east in the future.

There are newer reviews for Elephant Bar Restaurant

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I eat at all of the Elephant Bars in the valley for many of my business lunches. Im always confident in the well trained staff to take good care of my associates and I. Being on a tight time schedule my lunch always comes out within minutes and no matter what I try its always well prepared.I recommend this restaurant to everyone whether for business,family or date night.Give it a try.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I like the fun atmosphere inside the Elephant Bar. They have a large menu to choose from, almost too large because it's hard to make a decision! Everything we have tried here has been quickly served, hot and yummy. Definitely a place we go back to time and again!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

This was just the latest in many visits to what has become a favorite spot when visiting AZ. I've had something different on each visit and have yet to be disappointed. The chicken and
lettuce wrap appetizer was fabulous. Between everyone we had the cashew chicken, Kona BBQ ribs, macadamia mahi-mahi, and Santa Barbara burger. Everything was great especially the sweet potato fries! A full service bar makes the evening complete. Staff is friendly and attentive. Thanks to Shawn ( bartender) for a yummy martini.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

The Elephant Bar is a great compromise when you have kids but don't want fast food. The prices are reasonable, and the safari-theme decor will appeal to all. There are lots of upholstered booths that offer privacy -- I've even taken vendors here.

Recently, their menu has been refreshed. Still lots of Asian-type dishes, but there are still plenty of options for the American culinary-phobic palate. For example, my teenage daughter wanted chicken tenders and macaroni & cheese; although this dish wasn't on the menu, the waitress assured us it was available and certainly it was (albeit the chicken tenders were crusted in panko).

I had the ahi tuna appetizer with seaweed salad, which was delicious (chopsticks were not offered). You will have to ask for low-sodium soy sauce, which is on hand but not regularly presented.

The exotic cocktail menu was extensive, bathrooms impeccable, and the food service amazingly quick at lunchtime.