“Didn't leave hungry!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 23, 2009

Since we hadn't been before they offered their samples and showed us how to order! Their black beans & jerk rice are a wonderful combination and I loved them mixed together. I ordered the Jade Red Chicken, I love sweet & sour Chicken and this was a great combination of Chinese/Mexican, highly recommend this one! My sister had the Chile Relleno that was a huge chile and the melted cheese/coating looked great, she loved it just plain not in Burrito/quesadilla.
It was fun to try a place that Guy has visited and I would love to go again!

Reviewed January 11, 2009

I have never got this place. They have strangely combined Chinese food with Mexican and I don't think it works. My 2 cents.

Reviewed October 5, 2008

After watching the recommendation for this place on "Diners, Drive-ins, and Drives" and knowing that I was going to visit the PHX area, I had to try this restaurant. We went to the original Glendale location.

Chino Bandito is not the prettiest place, but when they patiently offer you samples of anything you want before ordering, the friendliness of the joint takes over. We had the Chicken Diablo, Emerald Chicken and the Jade Chicken. I must say that the Diablo style was really spicey, too hot, even for a spice lover like me. The other two entrees, accompanied by Jerk Fried Rice were very good. The funny thing is that, while the two combo meals was too much for us to eat at once, the re-nuked leftovers were OUTSTANDING.

When in the area, we will return!! I highly recommend it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 26, 2008

Interesting place.... Half Chinese, half Mexican.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook