“quick stop” 4 of 5 stars

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #47 of 609 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“quick stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

stop on a cross country trip. Had our dog & couldn't leave him in the heat. Husband went it. Cars & people everywhere! He was out in 10 min or less. Very impressed & the food was great!

Maui
“Always visit In-N-Out Burger when I'm in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I spent a few days visiting family in Tempe, AZ in early April and, as usual, made a point to go. I'm not that familiar with the "secret menu" but had had the protein style last time I was on the mainland so decided to go "animal style" just to see what it was. Liked the burger that way, except I didn't realize it had pickles or I would have had them leave them off. The grilled onions were a great addition though. Not as thrilled with the "animal style" fries though... Next time I'll know to just get the burger, no pickles, animal style, regular fries.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff will come again. Goooooioiooioooooid foooooiiid willllllllll cooome again.

• Visited March 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
“great burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

When we saw the menu , it was very limited , but hey if you are hungry for a burger , these are excellent, you will forget about running in to mickey ds if you try these.

Visited February 2013
Albuquerque, NM
“Double Double Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

What can I say, I am an avid follower. I will drive hours to get an In-N-Out Burger. I am an official cult member - even read the book "In-N-Out Burger, A Behind the Counter Look at the Fast Food Chain that Breaks All the Rules". From how they tend to their food to the respect they show their employees I am more than happy to give them my business every time I am in town. Front counter staff: friendly and warm. Diner attendants: prompt and polite. Food: what can I say... DIVINE. I sure was in Double Double Heaven here!

• Visited January 2013