“YUMMY”

Dining options: Late Night
Phoenix, Arizona
“YUMMY”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Everyone was in the pool and I didn't feel like grilling so my husband went and placed an order and came back with mouth watering burgers n fries. FORGET Habit and Smashburger IN-N-Out the best.

Visited September 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Clean, efficient, great staff atmosphere”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My kids were dying to eat at In and Out. We are from the Midwest and they don't have them out there but we have heard a lot about this place. The decor is simple, the menu is simple, the place is simple (in a good way). Very refreshing to see the staff engaged with not only the customers but among themselves. I am a sucker for positive attitude and good service all of which I observed in this restaurant. The food itself was very good, good quality like what we would do at home. I didn't feel sick about an hour later either like I do with some other fast food restaurants. In and Out is doing some good things and from what I read they treat their employees right. It shows in the attitude vibe you get in the restaurant. Great place to take your family for a good burger and fries.

Visited October 2012
Slidell, Louisiana
“Highlight of Any Trip To The West”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Great service great food. Secret menu is awesome! Whenever we travel west we always save a few meals for InNOut Burger.

• Visited October 2012
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Always the best”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went to Arizona for the weekend and being from the south I had to go here for my burger! The best burger around, order yours with grilled onions! I al ost missed my flight to grab a last minute taste!! LOVE IN/N/OUT!!

Visited October 2012
Mentor, Ohio
“This Ohioan loved In-N-Out Burger”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Super friendly staff, super clean and bright interior. An incredibly simple menu, like a dozen items? You order and get a number, in a short amount of time, they call your number, you pick-up your meal at the counter. Bingo!
I had a cheese burger and milk. Toasted bun was a nice touch. A real good basic sandwich done well. No frills, just low cost, tasty food served fast.
They have a "secret menu" too, just ask at the counter or go to their website to see it.
It's kind of retro, but with today's efficiency. Too bad they are only out West.

• Visited September 2012