“Great food”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #98 of 709 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time there, I loved it. Perfect amount of food. Great flavors. I got the salmon pita, delicious. The prices were right on as well. I’ll definitely go back.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We ate there yesterday and we would go back today! And every Day! This is such a tremendous eating out experience! We loved it! Clean, efficient, delicious, friendly, helpful, great healthy options/variety.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

I was just in the neighborhood and looking for a quick and tasty early dinner. I found Zoës online, found things I can eat on the allergen menu, so I dropped in. The Mediterranean chicken was moist and tender and the accompanying grilled onions and turmeric rice side were delicious. The baked falafel side was a little dry but tasted good and the accompanying tzatziki added some needed moisture and flavor. The iced tea was good. I will be back when I’m in the area again.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

The food is good although its been hit and miss for us. Its not the cheapest but the food is good quality. The cookies are huge, cheap and good. Sometimes the wait is long and service is slow.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Mediterranean style lunch and dinner menu. Food extremely fresh. Lots of choices that are all good to excellent. Have eaten here 5 times now, choosing different meals each time. The lentil soup is very good, as well as Greek salad and Falafel is extremely well spiced. Never been disappointed with the quality of food, cleanliness, nor speed of service. A no-brainer for a great lunch at reasonable prices. Highly recommend.