“So Sad”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #264 of 666 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 101 Freeway Exit
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have been a fan and customer of Benihana for many years, which makes this review so sad to write. I was totally unimpressed with our meal. The chef at the table just went through the motions and it was nothing too special. He under cooked my wife's shrimp and did not even cut my steak good.

There are better options available if you would like to dine out for Teppanyaki.

There are newer reviews for Benihana

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Since I was traveling alone, I ate up at the bar (very small, only held about 6-8 people). I had the steak with shrimp and scallops and it was lukewarm and a little bland. I expected more from Benihana...seems like the food was prepared too quick or sat in the kitchen for awhile before I received it. The service was above average and responsive.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great restaurant , great service. had a reservation and we were in right on time. My daughters bday and she loved the entertainment and the food and will definately come back!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Visited Benihana on my birthday the month. I've gone to many Benihana restaurants all around the country over the last twenty years. However, this was my most my favorable entertainment experience with the chef and the food was excellent! Although, Hibachi style chef are normally Japanese, our server was Hispanic. Let me tell you he really put on on a show. He was also very funny. His name was Kevin.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We celebrated my teenage son's birthday at Benihana last night. Great fun! We have been to this restaurant before for birthdays and enjoyed it. Unfortunately we didn't know about the birthday coupon but will be sure to use it next time! I would suggest going early ( 5 to 6) as they fill up quickly. The food was delicious and it's always fun to watch the chef in action!