“Birthday fun!”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 702 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 101 Freeway Exit
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great restaurant , great service. had a reservation and we were in right on time. My daughters bday and she loved the entertainment and the food and will definately come back!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Visited Benihana on my birthday the month. I've gone to many Benihana restaurants all around the country over the last twenty years. However, this was my most my favorable entertainment experience with the chef and the food was excellent! Although, Hibachi style chef are normally Japanese, our server was Hispanic. Let me tell you he really put on on a show. He was also very funny. His name was Kevin.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We celebrated my teenage son's birthday at Benihana last night. Great fun! We have been to this restaurant before for birthdays and enjoyed it. Unfortunately we didn't know about the birthday coupon but will be sure to use it next time! I would suggest going early ( 5 to 6) as they fill up quickly. The food was delicious and it's always fun to watch the chef in action!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Their website boosts express lunch, getting you in and out and back to work; however when myself and 2 friends went there for lunch, we got seated but waited and waited for anyone to take our order. The restaurant was not crowded and we were seated at the bar and that area had plenty of seating. We ordered our food but had to wait and wait and finally asked if it would be out soon as by now, we were definitely going to be late getting back to work. We all ordered the same thing, the chicken hibachi rice bowl which was very good, however, there were hardly any vegetables or sauce in our dishes. I had been here for dinner with my husband and we also had to wait then. I thought since they offered "express lunch" there would be no wait, but I was wrong.

2  Thank Bunky13
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Used my birthday certificate from Benihana that I received for being on their email list. Went on a Wednesday evening around 5:15 and the place was filling up fast. We were seated within 5 minutes and the waiter for our Teppanyaki table was very attentive to everyone's needs. The chef was delightful and fun. Food was excellent. Can't wait to go again!