Quality Inn
$139
$118
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$91
$123
$106
Hyatt.com
$189
Chandler Southgate Hotel(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Agoda.com
$210
$158
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$200
Travelocity
All reviewswindow typebay windowbiscuits with gravyno meatwafflesfront desk staffking roomwill stay there againhot breakfasthot itemsnight's sleepstayed two nightshotel roomneeded a place to staythe air conditioningclean roomsconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2010

The staff at the desk where so inviting and a pleasure to be around. The hot Buffett breakfast was fantastic they had so much food to offer. I was upgraded to a room with two beds and it was wonderful from the flatscreen tv to the frigerator and microwave in the room made it even better. I would go back everytime I am in the Chandler area

2  Thank Ken612
Reviewed June 10, 2009

I very much enjoyed my stay at this motel. I was in Chandler on business for a few days and the nights I spend were quiet and comfortable. Furnishings were simple but adequate. Room was very clean. Staff was friendly and attentive,

No complaints. This was a fine stay at a budget price.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank Travel50S
Reviewed April 13, 2009

We came to Arizona for a tactical competition that is held annually in Arizona. We spent a large amount of time in the hotel, and the only complaint I have: The TV's were programmed not to accept any Video/Audio in-put. This would not have been a problem if the hotel had provided a DVD Player or On Demand. I do have to say I was impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool is a little tight and the trees seem to leave debris all along and in the pool. Over all, thoroughly enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank Darrin910
Reviewed July 16, 2007

It was a typical Comfort Inn. What do you expect? I did like the location. It was at the corner of Kyrene and Chandler, so definitely near a lot of restaurants and the Chandler mall. No complaints there. The room was okay. It was clean, quiet and breakfast in the morning was a nice touch. The staff was friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a place to sleep for a couple nights, and you could care less about the actual HOTEL experience then this might work for you.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank BethUhhKnee
ComfortChandler, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2008

Thank you for your stay and feedback. We appreciate your business. We have recently renovated the property with new room furniture, carpet, LCD flat screen TV's, air conditioners, drapes, all new bedding, paint and more outlets for electronic charging and laptop useage. We hope that on your next stay you will find a more exceptional experience. Thanks again.

Reviewed February 26, 2007

I arrived to my room with a maintance guy touching up the paint on the wall in the room. I felt the hotel was very old and needed to be re-modeled. The carpet in the elevator was sick....stained - the walls and door to the elevator looked to be painted about 20 years ago and never touched up. The hotel workers were all plesent, but I would not go back due to cleanliness.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
Thank Ms.WI

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that you experience was not up to expectations. I am a fairly new owner at this property and we also felt the hotel needed upgrading, so we have just finished upgrading the guest rooms with more to come. We have installed new carpet, painted, all new furniture, new bedding, drapes, new tile in bathrooms, new mirrors, towel racks and brand new LCD flat screen T.V's. In addition we replaced all of our air conditioning units and added more outlets to allow for electonic charging and laptop convenience. We just completely upgraded our internet service and have both hard wired and wireless connections available in all rooms, as well as, wireless in all public areas.
We hope you will give us an opportunity to show off our newly remodeled facility. Please call and ask for the owner and I will be happy to give you a discount on your next stay.