“Super nice hotel and super nice staff”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Me and my husband Paul only stayed one night but we loved it there. The hotel was nicely done with granite and updated rooms. The staff and Manager Vijay were super nice and we will gladly come back again. Great rates!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Sophia and Paul

Thank you very kindly for wonderful review. We truly appreciate knowing that you had a great experience at our Hotel. This kind of feedback is a source of great encouragement for our staff. Thereby, it also helps us to further excel in hospitality, and improve guest experience.
So, again thank you sincerely.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I was so impressed when I came to stay here. I was greeted with an extremely friendly staff. They asked questions to assure I had the best room possible. I have limitations but I am not handicapped and they helped me get the perfect room for me. The room was so nice and clean. It was impressive. It was very comfortable. The price was so affordable and worth it. Not to mention the family like atmoshere.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

DawnMFrix

Thank you sincerely for letting me know about the personal level of care provided by my staff, and the comfort you enjoyed at our property. As a Manager, I am truly blest with not only having a great property, but also a truly fantastic caring staff.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

The staff and management area great. I travel a lot and rarely find a place so nice and friendly. The rooms are always clean. The breakfast is well done. And the general layout is wonderful. The rooms are well layed out and clean every time I stay here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank P.t. B
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

P.T.B.

Thank you for rating our Hotel. We are very fortunate to have a great property, and a great team of staff. You have stayed with us for quite a while, and no one know this property better than you.
Therefore, for my staff and I your review is extra special and means a lot to us. Thank you Sir.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Checked in at the hotel over the weekend. Quite lucky enough to get a hotel room in the area because there were several events going on. The 3rd floor room I got was super clean! The bed is soft and the pillows were cuddly. The place is located close to a major interstate highway and very near restaurants and shopping malls. The well lit parking area makes me feel safe to walk to my car even late at night. The hotel is located in one the best areas in Phoenix. Will make sure that my next travel to Phoenix, this hotel is where I will stay in.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Tim M

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Hotel, and it has been brought to the attention of our staff. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Yes we do have a beautiful Choice property, but we are blest with a great caring staff also. Your appreciation makes it all worthwhile for us to be working here. We truely look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had a great stay at the convenient, clean and comfortable Quality Inn Chandler. The staff was courteous and the management was especially helpful. When doing business in the Phoenix area I recommend staying at the Quality Inn Chandler.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
vVijay12, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you very sincerely for your very kind review. It is a source of great encouragement and motivation to our staff. We are blest with a beautiful property and a great team of staff, who care for the guests from within their hearts. So thank you once again

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We took a room here while staying up in Chandler for our granddaughters birth. I found the beds to be very comfortable, and we got a good nights rest that we desperately needed! Room was clean and had a microwave & fridge. Bathroom was clean & functional, not big but I wasn't expecting it to be. Front desk staff is super friendly & welcoming. It's nice to stay somewhere when you hear employees laughing and having fun at work. If you stay close to Chandler Regional you're going to pay double what we did. Take the five minute drive & save yourself some money.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CGTraveler
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

CG Traveler
Thank you for your kind review. Yes we are only minutes away from the Chandler Regional Hospital. Quality Inn Chandler, as you have discovered for yourself, is a beautiful high quality property. Our hallmark at Choice Hotels is to provide great accommodation at a very fair price - very substantially less than other high quality hotels, and again as you discovered for yourself that we were almost half of the price of other similar quality Hotels.

Once again thank, especially since your review has become a source of encouragement for our team of staff.

Vijay Sethi, GM

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Quality Inn hotel is in an elegant and Managed by General Manager Vijay Sethi .Rooms have free internet and a cable TV.morning breakfast is free.
The front desk staff (Linda,John,Robert,Nichole and Morgan) during my stay time were very very highly experienced and helpful.
I enjoyed my 1 month day in Quality Inn Hotel while working In Intel corporation .I would be more than happy to stay there again, and are happy to recommend it.

Room Tip: second floor Rooms at Corner Suites are very quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Sir,

Re: Santosh Shitole, Wipro India

I once again have the opportunity to thank you for kind rating of our Hotel. I think that you had spent over two months here whilst consulting on behalf of that great Indian Software Company, Wipro that employs I understand some 150,000 Software Engineers. We indeed feel privileged
and honored that they have placed trust in us to take care of their top executives whilst consulting in the US. My staff understands the stresses faced by your fellow engineers and executives, and are always their to meet any of their special needs, be it food, religious or hi tech or just simply wanting to explore this great country or setting up most cost effective ways to communicate with relatives and friends back home.

As a thank you to your great Company, Wipro, Quality Inn Chandler will pick up the tab for buffett lunch or dinner at the beautiful TAJ Restaurant across the road from the Hotel for the registered guest staying at the Hotel for a limited period.

You yourself are a very kind person, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back later this month.

Vijay Sethi, G M, CHO, CEng