“Great stay at Quality Inn Chandler”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #23 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersGold level
Chandler, Arizona
“Great stay at Quality Inn Chandler”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had a great stay at the convenient, clean and comfortable Quality Inn Chandler. The staff was courteous and the management was especially helpful. When doing business in the Phoenix area I recommend staying at the Quality Inn Chandler.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
vVijay12, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you very sincerely for your very kind review. It is a source of great encouragement and motivation to our staff. We are blest with a beautiful property and a great team of staff, who care for the guests from within their hearts. So thank you once again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Polish first
Casa Grande, AZ.
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We took a room here while staying up in Chandler for our granddaughters birth. I found the beds to be very comfortable, and we got a good nights rest that we desperately needed! Room was clean and had a microwave & fridge. Bathroom was clean & functional, not big but I wasn't expecting it to be. Front desk staff is super friendly & welcoming. It's nice to stay somewhere when you hear employees laughing and having fun at work. If you stay close to Chandler Regional you're going to pay double what we did. Take the five minute drive & save yourself some money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank CGTraveler
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
CG Traveler
Thank you for your kind review. Yes we are only minutes away from the Chandler Regional Hospital. Quality Inn Chandler, as you have discovered for yourself, is a beautiful high quality property. Our hallmark at Choice Hotels is to provide great accommodation at a very fair price - very substantially less than other high quality hotels, and again as you discovered for yourself that we were almost half of the price of other similar quality Hotels.

Once again thank, especially since your review has become a source of encouragement for our team of staff.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Quality Inn hotel is in an elegant and Managed by General Manager Vijay Sethi .Rooms have free internet and a cable TV.morning breakfast is free.
The front desk staff (Linda,John,Robert,Nichole and Morgan) during my stay time were very very highly experienced and helpful.
I enjoyed my 1 month day in Quality Inn Hotel while working In Intel corporation .I would be more than happy to stay there again, and are happy to recommend it.

Room Tip: second floor Rooms at Corner Suites are very quieter.
Green Features: Quality Inn Hotel environment is very customer friendly and feels like home.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Sir,

Re: Santosh Shitole, Wipro India

I once again have the opportunity to thank you for kind rating of our Hotel. I think that you had spent over two months here whilst consulting on behalf of that great Indian Software Company, Wipro that employs I understand some 150,000 Software Engineers. We indeed feel privileged
and honored that they have placed trust in us to take care of their top executives whilst consulting in the US. My staff understands the stresses faced by your fellow engineers and executives, and are always their to meet any of their special needs, be it food, religious or hi tech or just simply wanting to explore this great country or setting up most cost effective ways to communicate with relatives and friends back home.

As a thank you to your great Company, Wipro, Quality Inn Chandler will pick up the tab for buffett lunch or dinner at the beautiful TAJ Restaurant across the road from the Hotel for the registered guest staying at the Hotel for a limited period.

You yourself are a very kind person, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back later this month.

Vijay Sethi, G M, CHO, CEng
Walla Walla, Washington
Reviewed November 12, 2013

First night door wouldn't unlock. Changed rooms. Found out next day door wouldn't lock, was unlocked all day while we were gone. Changed rooms again, filthy room, dripping tub with mold.
Changed rooms again. Third room toilet didn't work, dirty room & tub, armoire door trim hanging. Breakfast cold (what was there), guests having to beg for fruit & yogurt. Swimming pool was NOT heated & FILTHY as well. Maid did come, left no coffee, didn't change sheets but made the bed(?) Ice machine not working, looked like it hadn't worked for some time. Nov.1-4, 2013. SEE PICS. Kudos to Daniele (night recept.) for helping us. Best part of trip was leaving this place!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michael A
Wrightstown, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed at Quality Inn, Chandler for a week long training session in nearby Tempe. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel - clean, quiet, and met all my needs. The staff was especially helpful and friendly - I'd like to especially thank Jamie (night receptionist) for her friendly and courteous service, welcoming myself and my business partner "home" every night after our dinner.

Room Tip: the single queen rooms are very small!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Wrightstown_Don

Thank you very kindly for your overall review of our Hotel. Our staff is a very close knit team. We have a beautiful property located in a finer area in Chandler, surrounded by an extensive variety of restaurants, bars, malls and casinos. Your review is a source of great encouragement for our staff, and makes them feel that they matter. Your appreciations makes their respective jobs worthwhile and helps them to strive for a higher standard in hospitality.

Thank you Sir.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I travel all over Arizona and New Mexico with my job, I visit a few different hotels in my travels and I am very happy to have chosen your hotel here in Chandler, This is my fourth time staying here, I visit Chandler and the surrounding area every 6 weeks and stay 4 nights here at this hotel, Location is Important and the staff, what a nice group of people you have in your team, Jamie, at the front desk is so courteous and just goes that extra mile to insure quests have every thing they need and the house keeping ladies so nice and polite. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and my family

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Tony M
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Tony M

Thank you for rating our Hotel. Your encouraging review gives reason to all of us here at the Quality Inn to strive for excellence in hospitality service. My staff are very encouraged, and we all look forward to having to welcome you to our beautiful Hotel once again.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Very nice hotel. It was clean, quiet, and in a great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They do have wifi now and they provide you with a password to use it on check in. The breakfast is nice, and they change the hot items for variety each day. The poolis kind of small, but again very clean and well maintained. Easy access to I-10 and AZ-202. I would definitely stay there again on my next visitto the Phoenix area.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple