WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersGold level
Chandler, Arizona
“Tony M”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I travel all over Arizona and New Mexico with my job, I visit a few different hotels in my travels and I am very happy to have chosen your hotel here in Chandler, This is my fourth time staying here, I visit Chandler and the surrounding area every 6 weeks and stay 4 nights here at this hotel, Location is Important and the staff, what a nice group of people you have in your team, Jamie, at the front desk is so courteous and just goes that extra mile to insure quests have every thing they need and the house keeping ladies so nice and polite. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and my family

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Tony M
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Tony M

Thank you for rating our Hotel. Your encouraging review gives reason to all of us here at the Quality Inn to strive for excellence in hospitality service. My staff are very encouraged, and we all look forward to having to welcome you to our beautiful Hotel once again.

Vijay Sethi, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Very nice hotel. It was clean, quiet, and in a great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They do have wifi now and they provide you with a password to use it on check in. The breakfast is nice, and they change the hot items for variety each day. The poolis kind of small, but again very clean and well maintained. Easy access to I-10 and AZ-202. I would definitely stay there again on my next visitto the Phoenix area.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Richard S
Happy Jack
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I love staying at this hotel, because they have the normal quiet rooms, great breakfast, clean rooms, but most importantly....they have lots of outlets available without having to crawl behind the desks or beds to plug in your cell phones, etc. Such a trreat!

Room Tip: Lots of outlets!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Raymond W
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Raymond W

Thank you for your kind review. During your several previous stays, you and other Guests have given us candid suggestions. We reviewed them very seriously, and implemented as many feaseable ideas as possible. For example world class WIFI, outlets at desk level, super showerheads etc. Over the years you have seen the Hotel improve. It is a beautiful property now,
and with the great staff that we have and the wonderful Guests like yourself who have been coming to us for many years, we hope to maintain our property current in technology and amenities. Thank you.

Chandler, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I needed a place to stay due to a family emergency. The price was excellent for what I received in return. I stayed during Labor Day so I figured the price might be kind of high but it wasn't. The first night I stayed my room did not get cleaned so I had to ask for towels but no biggie. The second night my key was disabled or something but again, they promptly fixed it. The last night my remote to the decent sized TV was missing from my room being cleaned but once again, they resolved the issue. It may sound like a lot of things went wrong, but personally it didn't bother me. Like I mentioned, they fixed every minor issue right away and were extremely courteous to me the whole stay. If I ever need a hotel again I will be staying there with out a doubt.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Boulder City, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Very great location in the main street off I-10 also the staff very helpful,Tremendous atmosphere that makes everyone feel as if they're at home good breakfast I will go back to this location & I will recomand this hotel to everyone When you going there ask for Robert he will help you with your need very good .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Mario P
Mario P

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our Hotel, and interacting with our Staff. Robert is humbled by your comments, and is very appreciative of them. Please visit us again when you are in Arizona next.

Anywhere, MD
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

This motel is clean and nicely decorated. It has nice flat screen televisions, albeit with remotes that have minimal functions available. I'd rate it higher, but I slept badly. Between the stomping and banging of the guests in the room above me, the persistent, loud buzzing and rattling of the air conditioner, and the Harleys firing up in the parking lot at 6:30 AM, I was probably up 7 times during the night. I also had an issue with the front desk. After check-in, I realized I had no wireless code. There was no paperwork, and it wasn't written on the sleeve to the roomcard. I tried calling the front desk 2 times, with no answer. Walked down to the desk and asked if there was a code for wireless access. Instead of simply answering my question, the person at the desk loudly stated that he had already written it on the sleeve to the keycard, but would give it to me again. As an adult, it's a little irksome to be talked to that way, particularly by someone without his facts straight.

Room Tip: Go upper level, sound insulation is not good between floors.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Traveled to area for business. Found hotel staff to be very friendly & helpful. Room was easily accessible and quite. If ever in the area would stay there again. Freeway, restaurants and shopping all near by.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kenny S
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Kenny S

Thank you for your kind review, with which we are also very pleased. It is Guest like yourself who encourage and inspire our staff and give meaning to their respective jobs. So thank you for helping make our Hotel a better and friendlier place. I look forward to seeing you again soon, and in the meantime Linda sends you and your wife her best regards.