Best Western Inn Of Chandler
$99
Hampton.com
$84
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$79
Hampton.com
$63
$126
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$49
QualityInn
$85
CrownePlaza.com
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$81
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
All reviewsbusy intersectionbest westernsa quiet nights sleepclose to downtownclean place to staywaffleswaffle ironroom was cleanno elevatorfridge and microwavesmoke alarmduring spring trainingsuited our needsenglish muffinsbiscuits and gravythe wi ficheck in was easy
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We are Best Western Rewards members and have stayed at all three levels of Best Western Hotels. Although this one is the "Basic" level, I found the exterior of the hotel and grounds to be in excellent condition and well-maintained. Our king-bed room had newer furniture, very comfortable bed, flat-screen, computer desk, mini frig and micro. We had to run the air all night due to the high outside temperature and found the unit to be extremely quiet. Breakfast was ample and kept well stocked - scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, waffles, oatmeal, juices, milk, yogurt, fruit, etc. The hotel is centrally located near various stores and immediately adjacent to a McDonald's. I did give the manager some suggestions for improvements (but I always do that). The immediate one being that the towels need to be replaced. He was very receptive to my suggestions and I believe they will follow-thru on the suggestions. We stayed here two nights and will stay here again next time we are in Chandler.

Room Tip: Second floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2013

When I walked into the lobby there was a very strong smell of East Indian food. I asked the clerk if there was a restaurant in the hotel. He said no it was the smell of cooking from the owners apartment. Not very inviting. The sink in the bathroom would barely drain. I would have thought the maid would have reported that before renting the room. The towels were pretty well worn. Could use an update. I pulled the night stand out to plug in my computer and there was the wrapper and top off a plastic bottle. I left it pulled out a little the whole time I was there but no one cleaned it up. Overall it was ok but not quite up to the standard of most of Best Westerns I visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed one night while driving through town.
I arrived tired around 10:30 PM. The only one in the lobby was the clerk. Nobody else was there either. He went to the desk to check me in silently. The whole time he only spoke the minimum and didn't say anything to be courteous nor did he crack a smile. I don't expect clerks to be bubbling or nosy when I check-in but I do expect minimum courtesy & professionalism.
If I had booked through Priceline for a cheap price, I might expect them to be a little less friendly. But I booked my room directly using the Best Western website, so I paid a retail rate.
Other than that, the room was up to standards.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Harry P, Manager at Best Western Inn Of Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

I'd first like to thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate receiving feedback. On behalf of all of us here at the Best Western Inn of Chandler, I apologize for not meeting your expectations. I hope you will give us another chance if you are in town again. Once again thank you for your review.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a very nice hotel located in Chandler. AZ. While it is a little older, the room was large and comfortable, the flat screen tv a plus. Beds were so nice. Grandkids liked the pool, and the breakfast a huge plus. Waffles, sausage and eggs, pastry, toast, cereal and the coffee was great. Right next to McDonalds, and we never went. They make every effort to be friendly and professional. Computer at front desk area was great and easy to use with a printer for directions. Highly recommend this place for a family with kids.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Esther R
Harry P, General Manager at Best Western Inn Of Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Inn of Chandler. We really appreciate receiving feedback about our customer's stay. Please visit us again if you are in Chandler again. Once again I'd like to reiterate our appreciation for your review. Thank you!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed here one night. The room was very very clean. The A/C worked very well without a lot of noise. Bed was very comfortable. Nice flat screen TV with good channel selection. The breakfast had a good selection of hot items. Bacon, sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy. Staff was friendly. Hotel is at a busy intersection but it was very quiet as the motel sits back off the road next to a McDonalds.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cbostwick
Harry P, General Manager at Best Western Inn Of Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for leaving feedback about your recent stay at our motel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. It was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again and once again thank you for taking time to post this review.

Harry P.