“Very nice for the price”

Best Western Inn Of Chandler
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
San Diego, California
“Very nice for the price”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I actually stayed here as a "staycation," owing to the fact that I live in Chandler. I was very impressed. Very clean, non-smoking room had no trace or hint of cigarette use. Front desk was friendly, neighborhood was quiet, and there is a McDonald's right next door and also a convenience store across the street. Of course, Best Western has the waffle iron going in the morning, too. Jump on it. I could live here!

Room Tip: They're all good. None face the street.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank KMartinGardner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Santa Ana, California
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I can't believe that we found a place for our Thanksgiving holiday so close to our family and at such a good value. We were located in room 117 which was on the other side of the hotel away from McDonald's so that was no problem. The room was spacious, and very clean, with a microwave, frig and coffee pot. It was so much better that where we stay the year before. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was so nice to just walk down a few doors to their breadfast, which was very nice, rolls, sweets, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, coffee and an assortment of fruit juices. The beds were very comfy and even had extra pillows, that was wonderful for a 2 pillow person like me. I sure hope we can stay here next Thankgiving, it's the best place and value for staying in that area.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for anything special in a room location, they are very helpful.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Billings, Montana
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'm torn here. This was a convenient location for us, but there's really nothing to draw a visitor. The rates were excellent, the rooms very clean and everything in working condition. Breakfast seemed standard, though we skipped it as my wife can't do gluten.

Drawbacks--our first stay, the bed was wonderful; upon return, we were two doors down and the bed was lumpy and hard. Apparently waiting for a remodel.

The water was terrible! Smelled and tasted terrible. I don't know what the cause is--didn't notice it anywhere else in Chandler.

McDonalds and DQ next door. Good for families, but not for foodies. Some great restaurants further into town--about three miles. Pool was spotless but empty and basic. Hot tub was out of order. I never saw any indication of an available computer for guests' use.

I'd recommend it, but there are some issues. If you want a good room and a great price, this might be for you. This is not a destination though.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Manhattan, Kansas, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in Sept 2012 and was very pleased. We were traveling the southwest over 2 weeks and stayed at 4 other hotels and this one topped the list. It was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. We had parking right outside our room, check in and out was very quick and easy. A very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I spent 3 nights in this Best Western in mid-September and got a good rate with a 3-night special. The room (a king non-smoking) was roomy, attractive, and very clean. The breakfast was fine and offered more than the advertised "continental" - a variety of breads and pastries, a waffle-maker (which I didn't try), eggs, gravy for biscuits, fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, juices. The motel owners were pleasant and helpful. When the smoke alarm in my room started beeping, they tried first to fix it, then to replace it, and when none of that solved the problem, they helped me move to a different room. The motel is located a mile or so north of downtown Chandler near various restaurants and is off the street so pretty quiet. There's an outdoor pool but I didn't try it. I was very happy with this stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Charles & Linda P
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This was a comfortable place to stay, while I have visited the Chandler area. This was one of the few franchise type of places I have found near the downtown area other than the Crown Plaza. I have stayed here 2 years previous as well and I thought that was a good experience as well. The wifi in the room was reliable and they serve breakfast, but I have never had the time to try it out. Overall a pleasant stay for the price.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Thomas D
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 22, 2012

It was conveniently located to where I needed to be. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The person at the front desk during the check in was friendly.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo