Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
$109
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$58
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
$64
$108
CrownePlaza.com
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$81
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
$188
$142
  • Pool
Chandler Southgate Hotel(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$77
All reviewsliving roomchandler fashion centerwalk in showersitting areafree breakfastmini fridgeyogurta great stayvery nice hotelrooms are spaciouswould stay here againbusiness tripconvenient locationmalltargetdeskphoenix
Reviewed October 1, 2010

My stay at the Windmill Inns & Suites of Chandler, AZ was awesome! I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there again. My room was spacious and clean and was laid out in a unique way, with the bathroom being accessible from both the bedroom and the main living area. I enjoyed using the wet bar/fridge/microwave area as well as the extra sink outside the bathroom. Loved the breakfasts and being able to use the well kept pool/spa area as well! But my favorite part about this hotel is the staff! Everyone was friendly and seemed as if they sincerely wanted to meet every need I could have. On several occasions, I had special requests, and they did not hesitate to help me out- from the sewing kit and first aid supplies I needed, to the DVD player I borrowed, to the shuttle rides back and forth. They were more than accommodating. Felt like home, and I would definitely return!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 13, 2010

I travel to Chandler on business every 3 - 4 weeks, and I stay in Windmill Inn all the time. The people there truly mean it when they say "110% Customer Satisfaction". For example, I left my retainer there on my last trip, and when I told them to let them know, they offered to send it to me overnight and they did. I always get a quiet room overlooking the pool. The pool is large and clean, so I swim in it regularly. Rooms are clean and well maintained, with cool cotton bedding for Arizona heat. The only thing that bothers me is their disregard for environment (disposable styrofoam cuts and plates at breakfast), and that their breakfast pretty basic, but for that kind of price you can have a nice breakfast outside and still save money.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2010

We would first like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler location and for choosing to stay with us.

With regards to our use of styrofoam cups and plates research shows that paper production can cause almost twice as much CO2 emissions and energy consumption as creating plastic and Styrofoam products. The main reason for this is that paper-making is not an environmentally friendly industry, due to the pulping and bleaching. The pulping process requires the wood chips to be "cooked" with tremendous heat and pressure and then treated with limestone and sulfuric acid until it becomes pulp. The pulp is then washed, requiring thousands of gallons of fresh water and bleach. The use of these chemicals during the production contributes to air pollution far greater then the production of plastic and Styrofoam. Some paper items cannot be recycled if they have a wax-coating, as is the case with paper cups that are used for hot beverages. Furthermore, the insulating value of paper cups is not as efficient as Styrofoam cups and can cause guests to either use 2 paper cups or request a paper sleeve to avoid burning their hands.

John Cauvin
President & CEO

Reviewed September 6, 2010

We ended up staying at this hotel at the very last minute and arrived close to midnight. Maybe it was the holiday weekend or last minute discounting, but we got an amazing room rate of $69 (that is including fees!) for a 1 bedroom SUITE with 2 queen beds, a pullout sofa, refrigerator, TV with 99 channels, free WIFI and complimentary breakfast!!!

Not only was the price amazing, the suite was clean and freshly decorated. And the complimentary breakfast included a variety baked goods, cereals and make your own waffles.

We would stay there again in a heartbeat, if only it wasn't in the Phoenix area which reached a high of 111 degrees during our stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Travelling an un-godly amount for work, I can say that I've seen it all.. and that said, the Windmill Inn in Chandler was everything I expected and more.

I had read some of the reviews on tripadvisor before my visit, and I have to say, they're all telling the truth - this place is great.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2010

After sitting on an airplane for 5 hours, we drove from Phoenix, AZ to Chandler, AZ . Trip Advisor rated this property very high, so we went for it. Travelocity got us a 1 Room - 2Dbl beds for $88 (found out AAA rate was $89). Room was comfortable, clean and spacious. Breakfast was included which was also pretty good. It is located in a nice area near a shopping mall, and they will loan you bikes. Trip Advisor picked another good one for us again! Also found a great restaurant, within walking distance, called "Firebirds". Good service, Good food, nice decor.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family