“I would recommend this hotel to anyone.”

Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Fargo, ND
“I would recommend this hotel to anyone.”
Reviewed February 25, 2010

The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were quiet, clean, and comfortable. The location was in walking distance from the mall and very good eating places. I would stay here again without doubt.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Florida
Reviewed February 18, 2010

Just got home from Chandler, my nephews hockey team was having a tournament in Gilbert. Great location, easy access to major highways, the mall is right across the street. Jason's Deli (good food) delivered to us at the pool. Free bikes, had to use them to get to Target once, nice ride. Free internet, good breakfast and coffee. Staff very friendly, our flight was cancelled (found out after checking out) the front desk never blinked, gave us our old room back and at a great rate. Our room was right across from the elevator, never heard any noise. The living room was a surprise and nice bonus, so was the kitchen, small refrigerator, coffemaker and microwave.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
columbia, md
Reviewed February 3, 2010

I stayed at Windmill Inn of Chandler during a business trip. Windmill Inn's motto is "110% hospitality is always guaranteed!" and they mean it.
The staff is friendly and really want to assist you in having a great stay. They want to exceed your expectations and it really shows in their attitude!
Behind the front desk is a library of books that guests can check out. This was great to see at check in and while I didn't have time to read a book on this trip, I immediately relaxed each time I walked by the front desk and saw this.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
MA
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I stayed at Windmill Inn because all the Scottsdale hotels were booked due to an annoying car show. I was very upset that I had to go all the way to Chandler to find a hotel, but the quality of this hotel compensated for my frustration. I'm a traveler, and I've been to a lot of resorts and hotels, and, trust me, this is one of the nice ones. 1) Windmill is not a resort, yet they treat you in a way that makes you feel as if it were. 2) The rooms are nice!! You get a living room and a bedroom (I wasn't expecting this) and free internet service. 3) It is quiet. I had no problems with noise. 4) The management cares (obviously!) and I had no problems checking in or out. I liked their service so much that I signed up for their membership program (very unlike me, by the way). 5) Good location! It's right across from the mall, with nearby gas stations, and very nice restaurants (I recommend the Cheesecake Factory). 5) The price isn't bad. I felt I got my dollar's worth.

My only warning is to keep your hotel access cards away from your cell phone or credit cards; during my stay at Windmill, my hotel cards stopped working several times, and later they told me that it was because the cards were deactivated by the other objects in my purse. Don't ask me how that happens...

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
MN
Reviewed January 7, 2010

Convenient, quiet, clean, ideal rooms for our family of four. Young ones can go to sleep in one room while others stay awake and watch a move in another. Staff are very pleasant and helpful. Daily buffet breakfast is a plus. Pool just outside is heated and well maintained. Location has easy access to highways and is very near a terrific mall and many restaurants.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Vacaville, CA
Reviewed December 25, 2009

I was so happy with this hotel I actually signed on here to write a review! Decent rooms, but the best part was that I was traveling with two dogs and was actually staying at a hotel that welcomed them. We had no choice because we were moving across the country. It was awesome and we only paid $80 a night for the hotel. I couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
El Paso, TX
Reviewed December 6, 2009

The rooms and staff were top notch. I had a small problem with my bill but one phone call and all was resolved and even spoke to the CEO. You can't beat the customer service. Outstanding place to stay.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple