I stayed at Windmill Suites 6/7/13 to 6/10/13, due to a much needed break from business. My first visit was absolutely stellar. I loved the beds, the free breakfast, the cookies at the front desk, the Order Inn Room service, and the awesome salt water pool and hot tub. I really liked the Front Desk staff of Kevin, Matt and Brooke, as well as Brenda in Housekeeping and Juan in Transport. Everyone was very nice, informative and helpful. They ALL had a hand in the reason I planned to return the following weekend.
I returned the following weekend on 6/14/13, and must say that I was less than impressed with my stay, due to intense pool noise/music. I was quite unhappy and extremely uncomfortable. However, not for long. Kevin moved me to a room away from the pool, where I was much more comfortable. Brooke also made me feel more at ease. So, I actually extended my stay to 6/17/13.
I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Chandler-Fashion Center is located in the heart of Chandler's high-tech district on West Chandler Boulevard, located right next to the Chandler Fashion Center. The hotel features 129 suite guestrooms for a more comfortable and spacious stay. The extra space is perfect for family weekend get always or extended business trips! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill Suites At Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Windmill Hotel Chandler
- Windmill Chandler
- Windmill Inn Chandler Arizona
- Windmill Suites Of Chndler Fash Ctr