Stayed there recently on my trip. Its location is nice and you have access to the fashion mall or major highways of Az. Staff is friendly. The morning breakfast is good the only drawback it didn't had normal butter just peanut butter throughout my stay. In you arrive later then 9pm the lobby doors are locked so need to press the buzzer so that main desk can open it once you give your information. This is the first time I saw the lobby gets locked in late night hours, nice secure feature.
Now lets say something about the rooms. The first impression is decent size and clean rooms.
you have small area which you can call standing kitchen space which has fridge/microwave etc.
Bathrooms are clean and tidy. Beds are neat also but I have to say I have slept on better mattress :).
In general if you are a party of 4 perfect place to crash out :). I will recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Chandler-Fashion Center is located in the heart of Chandler's high-tech district on West Chandler Boulevard, located right next to the Chandler Fashion Center. The hotel features 129 suite guestrooms for a more comfortable and spacious stay. The extra space is perfect for family weekend get always or extended business trips! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill Suites At Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Windmill Hotel Chandler
- Windmill Chandler
- Windmill Inn Chandler Arizona
- Windmill Suites Of Chndler Fash Ctr