“The Windmill Inn hosted my Wedding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center

Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Chandler
Phoenix, Arizona
“The Windmill Inn hosted my Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

I am now a very proud Army wife. However, because my husband is in the Army, we did not have a lot of time to plan our wedding. With the small amount of time we had, we were going to have our wedding in a Park. Now, in Arizona, this normally would not be an issue. However, it just so happens that the weekend I plan my wedding, a huge rain storm is predicted to come through our state and nearly ruin everything I had worked for. Marry Bragg of Windmill Inn on Chandler Blvd was my savior. She was prompt, understanding, and completely professional. She saved my wedding and created a ceremony and reception fit for a queen at her hotel. She went above and beyond the standard. I had gone to multiple hotels before stepping into The Windmill Inn and once I spoke with the staff here, it was very clear to me that The Windmill Inn was exactly what I wanted and needed.

I implore anyone looking to plan an event to immediately contact Mary Bragg at the Windmill Inn in Chandler. She is friendly, reasonable, professional and most of all the hardest working event coordinator I have ever met. She will not disappoint you. It is because of her and her follow coworkers at The Windmill Inn that my Husband and I were able to beat the odds of our time constraints and weather changes, and have the wedding we both dreamed of.

Thank you Mary and Thank you everyone at The Windmill Inn!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kristen F, General Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review of our property! We have just finished a renovation of the property and are now reopened as the New Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center! We would love to have you come and stay with us again and experience the gorgeous new property and outstanding customer service! Please let us know when you are planning a return visit to Chandler and we will be happy to assist you in making reservations!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

Twice a year I hold a a one day event at the Windmill Suites Inn with several of my colleagues. The staff is pleasant and wonderful to work with. Mary Bragg, the sales manager returns my calls and emails within 24 hours. The cost of the conference room is fits into our budget. The staff is willing to work with our company's needs. I would highly recommend this hotel for your conference needs.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 30, 2011
We thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent event at our Chandler property.

Mary will be recognized for the outstanding service she provided. We are happy to know we are meeting your expectations.

Thank you for choosing Windmill Inns for your future events.

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

I want to thank Mary Bragg, Pam Mock and Kenya Griffith for assisting me in the 2011 Fall AUSA (Arizona Utilities Supervisors Assoc) conference. All were helpful in so many ways along with their staff. We look forward to the next AUSA conference here @ the Chandler Windmill in April 2012.

• 5 of 5 stars

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our team members. We will recognize the outstanding service Mary, Pam and Kenya provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back in April.

SoCal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

This is the second time we have stayed at the Windmill Inn at Chandler, AZ. It is difficult to find a pet-friendly hotel that is also reasonably priced and doesn't have too many extra charges or restrictions on the number or size of pets. The rooms are actually suites with separate living rooms, mini-kitchens, and very large bathrooms and bedrooms. There was plenty of space for the two of us and our two large dogs. The accommodations were very clean and comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend this establishment to others and we certainly will stay again in the future.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Sixtyandfit
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
We thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler property.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our team members.

We are happy to know the layout of our suite accommodated your needs.

Again, thank you for your comments and choosing to stay with us.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

This hotel offers top of the line service. They are well organized. The sales manager has proven herself to be a professional indeed. I recommend this place either for stay or events.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler Windmill. We appreciate your feedback.

We will recognize the outstanding service our sales department provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I want to thank Mary Bragg the event coordinator of Windmill you are awesome. It was up to the last minute preparations and you made it happened in your hotel. I will recommend your hotel to other people and businesses. Actually, I will book all our events for next year 2012 to Windmill. Mary was very efficient.

We booked our 12 guests from Newark and they are all very pleased. They were surprised for the size of the rooms and the cleanliness. They like the breakfast not only pastry but it was with eggs and bacon.

I like Windmill because they cater to our need. The staffs were great.
See you all next year in our next events.

Room Tip: All the rooms are huge.
    • 5 of 5 stars
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 2, 2011
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent event at our Chandler Windmill. We are happy to know your guests enjoyed their stay.

We will recognize Mary for the outstanding service she provided to your group. We thank you for choosing Windmill Inns as your venue for your future events.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

Windmill was the ONLY hotel that allowed us to bring in all of our own vendors for my wedding reception, which was really nice! I was able to completely customize the event to my liking. It was a GREAT price to rent to banquet hall and the staff was wonderful and SO helpful. Mary Bragg, the event coordinator, was also amazing...she's super friendly, very organized and communication was consistent and detailed. If I had a question, she would get back to me ASAP.

I also had quite a few guests stay at the hotel, and they loved it. Everyone commented on how friendly the staff was, how comfortable the rooms were and what a good location it was. Major thumbs up to this hotel and their staff!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Jmarie623
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler property.

We are happy to know your wedding reception was a success and that Mary and our team members were able to accommodate your needs.

Again, thank you for choosing to hold your wedding reception with us. We appreciate your feedback.