“Had a wonderful time” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Chandler
Vitoria, ES
“Had a wonderful time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and I loved it! The location was great, close to the mall and great restaurants. The room was huge, had 2 sinks, a small kitchen, a living room and a bedroom! The staff was very helpful and friendly. I went to the pool for a couple of hours and it was small, but clean and nice! Overall I had a good experience I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 24, 2011

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Windmill Inns & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

I stayed here once before (last year) and everything was ok (just ok, not enough either way to write a review), but we decided because of price and location to give it another go. I am happy to say we (she) made a great decision! World of difference this time, definitely enough to warrant a review... The property was MUCH cleaner and the overall atmosphere was a lot friendlier/happier than our last visit. Everyone was more than willing to help us, be it directions, restaurant advice or just places to see while we are in town. The room was great, as was the breakfast. I am not sure what the difference is, but whatever it is it’s working... Hats off, keep up the great work and we look forward to coming back again soon.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 30, 2011
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler Windmill. We appreciate your feedback.

We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for giving us a second chance.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

This is our #1 choice when we have family in from Nebraska. Everyone who comes to visit us has very positive things to say about the folks at Windmill and always compliment us on our selection. Great service, super-clean and quiet. Its nice to know that we have a local lodging choice where we can have confidence that our family will be treated right! Thank you for making US look good!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ShariF61
Kristen F, General Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review of our property! We have just finished a renovation of the property and are now reopened as the New Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center! We would love to have you come and stay with us again and experience the gorgeous new property and outstanding customer service! Please let us know when you are planning a return visit to Chandler and we will be happy to assist you in making reservations!
Gold Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Always met with a smile; check-in always a breeze; suites always clean and ready; breakfast has been upgraded, too.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Jessame09
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
We thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about our Chandler Windmill Inn. We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

The hotel itself was well care for including, but not limit to it. I also found the staff to be very helpful and professional. When I go back to AZ I WILL stay there, even if it out of my way. I have told my friend and business contacts how nice my trip was, and a very large part of it was my accomidation.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
We thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler Windmill.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I was impressed by the professionalism and friendly staff. The hotel is clean and immaculate. Vicky, who gave me complimentary to Intel and to the gym did an outstanding job as she was also great company! I'm looking forward to my next visit hoping to meet Vicky again :-) Thanks for everything!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, August 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your stay at our Chandler property. We appreciate your feedback.

We will recognize the outstanding service Vicky provided.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

I have lived less than 2 miles from this hotel for almost 5 years. I have had many friends come to visit from out of town who chose to stay at other hotels in the area.
The hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are super clean and comfy.
The beds are absolutely the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, in a hotel!
I met the woman I love there when she was visiting me from out of town and we both could not believe how nice this place is for the rate. I would recommend this place for anyone who is going to be staying in Chandler for family or romantic visits. I cannot comment on the internet or TV quality since neither were used during my stay *wink*

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, August 2, 2011
We thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler property.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our team members.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us.