“Wonderful Evening!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Chandler, AZ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Chandler next to Ahwatukee, not far from Tempe, Gilbert, and Phoenix.
Apache Junction, Arizona, United States
“Wonderful Evening!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Our most recent visit to Fleming's was May 30, 2014. We were greeted the moment we walked in the door, and were seated promptly, (We did have a reservation).
Our waiter came immediately and also greeted us, informed us of the specials and offered drinks. We felt extremely pampered the whole time we were there. Water glass was filled consistently, plates removed as soon as you swallowed your last bite, It was as if we were the only table there.
As for the food..... As any fine dining is, most items are ala cart, smaller portions, and exceptional in flavor. My steak melted in my mouth! Smaller portions are not a bad thing..... as you can taste the time and attention they put into your meal. Each bite is a pleasurable experience.
At the end of our meal, we were pleasantly surprised . The Manager came out and presented us with a pretty little gold box with the most delicious truffles I have ever had, and wished us a Happy Anniversary. There was also a $25.00 gift card attached to the box for a return visit! I had forgotten that They asked when I made a reservation if we were coming for any special reason. Boy.... their attention to detail was so nice. I forgot.... there was also a card on the table addressed to my husband and I wishing us a Happy Anniversary. We made a good choice in returning to Fleming's for our special evening.

• Visited May 2014

“A good standard”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been happy to visit this Flemings every year for the last 10 years. They have great steaks, good wine list, attentive staff and a really knowledgeable manager who knows his stuff. Never had a bad meal here and always look forward to returning.

Visited January 2014
Casa Grande,
“Fabulous Flemings in cheerful Chandler, AZ”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Flemings Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar is excellent. A little pricy but if you want the best prime rib and filet mignon, this is the place to go. They also have special Mother's Day and Father's Day brunches, which are very reasonable, and you actually get to choose your favorite foods. For these brunches they usually give you a choice of three items for each course.
They also have a wonderful wine bar and often run specials in the bar. The service is impeccable, and you are always treated like royalty.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone with discriminating taste.
EXCELLENT!

• Visited June 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Great Birthday venue”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This review is for our dinning experience on 5/9/2013. Took my wife for her birthday with the family and everyone enjoyed it. The service was fast and the atmostphere was better than expected. We sat at the patio since we want the kids to run around and enjoy the outdoor. We ordered the rib eyes and prime rib. the rib eye was a little dried maybe because we ordered medium well (next time we will try it medium). The prime rib was delicious, there was 4 adults and 2 kids we couldn't finished due to the portion. Awesome late night snack for dad. We mentioned that we were celebrating my wife's birthday and they complemented the ice cream cake which was delicious. Thanks for a wonderful dinning experience Fleming!! We will be back. Read my other review for the Tempe Marketplace location.

• Visited June 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Wonderful food only surpassed by the service.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I love Fleming's. The food is the best in the east valley and the service is always superior. My only negative is that I sometimes feel underdressed.

• Visited February 2014