$101
$76
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$129
$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$79
Hampton.com
Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$93
$85
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$139
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$75
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$72
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$61
$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

$67
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$130
All reviewsroom was cleancoffee makerstayed nightsfridge and microwavebagelshome away from homenadiachannels
Reviewed March 4, 2009

Staff was friendly and accomadating. Newly renovated the hotel was clean. Great location for a good price. I will visit this hotel when back in the area.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank shawanda
Reviewed January 3, 2009

Very friendly and helpful. Very clean and a great easy location going north or south. Close to malls and shopping. Al and Lisa

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank superservice
Reviewed January 1, 2009

The room was clean. the staff was excellent! The super breakfast was the best i have had at any place i have stayed! I left an electronic game in my room and when I called back two days later the staff had turned it in to the front desk! They shipped to my destination.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled solo
1  Thank HappyCamperFtWayneIn
Reviewed July 7, 2008

I stayed at this location because it was close to my family in the area. The staff was great. I personally dealt with Cindy (manager) and found out that we had alot in common. Cindy was great. Super 8 is lucky to have such a great employee. I also dealt with Chris (front desk) alot during my staff. He was also helpful. On my final night stay, I had the pleasure to chat with Joanne (I believe her name was) she was also pleasant. My maid for my stay was Ana, she was always very courteous. My overall experience with this Super 8 was "excellent". I'm sure that the good reviews are not as often recognized. Hopefully mine will be.
Thank you for your time.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 25, 2008

We were in town later than expected and simply wanted to get some sleep before we took on our long drive home. Super 8 is conveniently located right by I-10 and was a reasonable cost for the night ($61 after a military discount). As we walked in both my husband and I looked at each other, expressing a little doubt but we figured, we just needed a bed to get some rest! The foyer looked ok until you take a closer look around, as we walked up the stairs to the room we could see that the carpet needed to be replaced or probably a good steam clean. The room was the same, carpet very dirty, particularly around the walls. There were some insects on the bathroom floor, which we put down to being ants (not a big deal). However, the shock came once we had settled down for the night. we turned the light out and after about 3 minutes we turned the light back on and just before we turned if off again I saw something move and on closer inspection saw a red bug! We pulled back the sheets and found two bugs in the bed we were in and looked in the other bed and found two smaller bugs there too, one full of blood! We immediately dressed and went to the reception to complain and leave. The desk clerk was not helpful. She told us as we had been in the room for a while so she could not give a refund! We demanded she go look at the bug I trapped under the pillow in the room, and when she saw it, she made a horrid gasp and left the room immediately and tried to apply a refund to our credit card - that procedure took almost 25 minutes to do and we ended up leaving before it was confirmed as refunded. We found another hotel for the night then came back to Super 8 in the morning to check on our refund issue and the desk clerk was very unresponsive, no apology made for our experience and just a very cold attitude toward us - almost as though this was not a new experience for her! This place needs to be environmentally inspected for the good of its customers. In fact, I suggest you don't go there and if you just have to... check matteress, bedhead area etc for bugs before you say 'good night'!

Stayed: May 2008
HotelOnlineIdentity, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2008

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay at the location. We are investigating who worked the shift during this time -- we have been having some employee turnover and it may have been a new hire.

The health inspection agency inspected the room immediately after the incident and certified that the location and property is bed-bug free. As a precaution, the mattress, headboard, and sideboard in your particular room were replaced. Additionally, we have layered the room and the surrounding rooms with a deep cleaning liquid.

We are sorry you didn't have a pleasant stay, and please don't let this experience shy you away from trying it again.