Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Visited The Perch for lunch with the wife's cousins. Rescue parrots are kept in large cages out side on patio. The bar has a nice menu. A large selection of Arizona beer that you can sample. Great place for young and old. We enjoyed our visit.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank D-31947
Write a reviewReviews (353)

Reviewed January 8, 2020

My wife and I had heard about this place about a year ago and finally decided to visit it on New Years Eve! We expected it to be packed but it was not! When we walked in we were instantly taken by how cool and relaxed the place looked and felt (and we love that - we're not into huge crowds and big bar party scenes). Our waiter "Nick" was fantastic! Friendly, and knowledgable and he never made us feel like we were inconveniencing or keeping him from anything. It was like talking to a buddy. He suggested I have the Turkey Club and IT WAS OUTSTANDING!!!!! I did two flights of their craft beers and everyone of them was fantastic!!! So many of them were unique in their texture and flavors where I had been finding that so many "craft" breweries all had similar "styles" of beers (ie: IPA, Imperial Stout etc) and they all kind of taste like everyone else versions of them. BUT NOT THIS PLACE. These were a bit more unique but wonderful!!!

They also have a bunch of exotic birds (all of them "rescues") near the entrance to the place in some well maintained and large habitats. It's really neat to see them and hear them occasionally squawking and talking. (but watch out, if you put your fingers through any of the habitat "fences" they will bite!

Our first experience at The Perch was absolutely FANTASTIC! and we cannot wait to get back there to continue sampling there wonderful food, craft beers and see our new friend "Nick".

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank bighejhog
Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

Went to meet friends while I was in town. Our first waiter was great. When his shift was over we paid our bill and the the bartender took over. When we went to leave she gave us a bill that showed I had 6 beers in 1.5hrs and my friend had 8 vodka drinks. When we inquired she got pissy and had the manager supposedly view the video. All he said was pay the bill and dispute it with your Credit Card Company. Won't be back anytime soon

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2019

I enjoy sitting on the patio at The Perch with friends having appetizers and wine. The exotic birds are so beautiful to look at. The food is good. I've experienced slow service on a few of my visits but always give them a pass since I'm enjoying the outdoor setting and friendly chat with friends. If you an "in a hurry" type; I'd try somewhere else.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Carla E
Reviewed November 2, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic food and atmosphere!!! I was there for brunch and had their breakfast tacos HOLY CRAP they were so good!!! WthZperch punch it’s

Date of visit: November 2019