“My Favorite Mexican Food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 651 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Arizona
“My Favorite Mexican Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

The chips and dips are always good. I love the green chili cheese enchiladas and flata plate. If you like Mexican food, this is a good place to dine.

Visited November 2011

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

I was introduced to this restaurant by a friend probably 10 years ago & have loved it since. Their white sauce they serve with the chips is so good I'm always full before my meal ever comes out. The stuffed sopapillas are great & not on many many menus. You also get a free sopapilla with every meal for dessert. I've taken lots of friends & family to this restaurant over the years & it's been a hit with all of them.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great New Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

In town for a business trip, headed here to check out the New mexican food. When they say Hot green Chile they mean it, the food was excellent. The chips came out with 4 choices to dip in. Service wasgreat.Will be back next time I am in town

• Visited September 2011
Tempe, Arizona
“Very good food, very long wait for food, very bad attitude from busboys/managers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2010

We have been there twice and will not go back again. The food is very good and I grew up in Roswell! However, the day we first were there, only half of the restaurant was fill and it still took us 40 minutes to get our food. The hostess was apologetic and gave us a $20 gift certificate. The busboy who apparently thinks he is the manager stood at the register and inspected each bill to see how much the server was tipped. There were four tables that needed cleaning but he made no effort to clean them; they sat dirty for fifteen minutes before we left. We went back a week later to get to-go meals with our gift certificate. A different busboy was there but he also was rude and insolent. Maybe the owners should send the busboys back to Las Cruces to be educated in manners.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Santa Fe, NM
“The most authentic New Mexican cuisine in Arizona!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2010

My husband and I are from Santa Fe, and moved to Arizona, and we have been looking for New Mexican cuisine everywhere! We had yet to find a place for it -- until today! Si Senor Restaurant is AMAZING... the food was absolutely fantastic (the green chile and sopapillas are totally authentic), the service was outstanding, and we were just blown away by the deliciousness of the cuisine. I would highly highly recommend this restaurant for anyone looking to experience New Mexican food...or, heck, just great food! :)

• 4 of 5 bubbles