“Who Knew..Great Italian in Chandler?”

La Stalla Cucina Rustica
Ranked #64 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
San Jose, California
“Who Knew..Great Italian in Chandler?”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I had Squid Ink Pasta with Sea Food. Very tasty! Kids menus and special were great!

Visited February 2012

Woodstock, Maryland
“Great food”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

across the street from the San Marcos Crowne Plaza. Ate lunch here on the ouside patio. Food is really good

Visited January 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Fun to eat good Italian food.”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

They have an extensive menu of Italian dishes, all reasonably priced. Full bar service and a good wine list with about half the wines from Italy. I had their Japanese sweet potatoe ravioli with a gorgonzola and cheese cream sauce. I thought it was excellent. We will definately go back again.

• Visited February 2012
Arizona
“Happily stuffed!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

This place was delectable! Went for dinner late Friday evening with my boyfriend & parents...I'm ready to revisit! Had a romantic ambiance but felt relaxed enough for jeans, which is what we wore. Our server was friendly & happily gave us suggestions. We had 4 different entrees: marguerite pizza, gorgonzola sweet potatoe ravioli, lasagna, & sausage/broccoli pasta. Of course we washed it down with a bottle of Chianti, which was on special(and now my new fav!) Everyone loved each of their dishes & happily sampled from everyone else's. I do believe that everyone especially loved the sweet potatoe ravioli! Yum! All dishes tasted fresh, had pleasant presentation, & served hearty portions. I didn't rate a 5 because I did feel it was a lil pricey. However I felt my money was very well spent for that fresh & scrumptious taste... I'll certainly revisit!

Phoenix, Arizona
“At the price point, I prefer other restaurants”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I took my parents to LSCR for lunch one day after hearing good things about it. The atmosphere was nice; kind of a mix of fine dining or European street side depending on where in the restaurant you were seating. I found the food to be rather average however. At the price range LSCR falls in, I prefer other restaurants.

• Visited January 2011