“Food is delicious, atmosphere a bit louder than expected”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 686 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located in Chandler Fashion Center across from Nordstrom and adjacent to Ethan Allen. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM - 5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The food here was excellent and so was the service. I had one of the best pieces of prime rib I had ever tasted. The ambiance is very open, though, and it was a bit louder inside than I would have preferred - it made conversation somewhat of an effort. Maybe we were seated too near the cooking area, a booth may have been better, but we were a large party. The staff took good care of us and heck, I'd go back just for that prime rib.

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

kclightman,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Firebirds. It's awesome to hear that our Prime Rib was one of the best that you have ever tasted! I'm so sorry about the noise level. Looking forward to serving you again sometime soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had never been to Chandler and didn't know where to eat dinner one night. I passed this restaurant and really liked the look of the outside. We went for dinner and it was really good! The steak sandwich was very well cooked. The boys had prime rib and it was more than they could devour after a long day out in the hot sun. Very enjoyable.

Casseylew,

Thank you for your kind words about Firebirds! I'm glad that you enjoyed your steak sandwich and that your boys enjoyed our Prime Rib. Looking forward to serving you the next time that you are in town!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Going out to eat on Friday night and looking for a good place around the mall and we stopped in here. Everything was great: food, service and atmosphere. The waiter was especially nice and gave us great service. Was very thoughtful and polite as well.

Price was a little on the high side but nothing that would stop us from coming back. I guess pretty much on par with other "upscale" restaurants in the area.

They had a solo artist playing acoustic guitar on the outdoor patio. Nice touch.

Stop by and check it out.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Have been to the Firebirds in Delaware before so knew what to expect.
Food is good and well portioned.
Try the BLT salad for a treat..my favorite.

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear daddyoindianapolis, Thank you for your kind words regarding our Wilmington, DE location. I glad to hear that you enjoy our food, service and especially our BLT Salad.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Nice decor, though I'm not a fan of basically having the kitchen in the dining room. I like to talk to people at dinner, and the added noise is not a plus. Food was excellent, the steak was cooked exactly as requested and well-seasoned. Our server had the height and looks of a runway model, and the service was well-timed and excellent. Food was not inexpensive, though it was high quality and well prepared, Cocktails were priced at $9, which is price-gouging. My overall impression is that this is a high qualiy restaurant, and I'd certainly recommend it.