“We never had an issue here and will return”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located in Chandler Fashion Center across from Nordstrom and adjacent to Ethan Allen. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM - 5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Maricopa, Arizona
“We never had an issue here and will return”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Yes, there can be some poor, good or great reviews for the same restaurant . I guess it's just a matter of luck and who is working in the kitchen. During all of our visits, we never experienced any issues. If we did, we would follow the same course as Sarahdawn in the review posted before this one. Mistakes do happen but repeated issues are not easy to resolve. We dined here on June 29, 2011 for lunch. The service was great and the order had no issues. We plan to revisit Firebirds when in the area.

• Visited June 2011

Phoenix, AZ
“Don't waste your time - there are far better places in the same parking lot!”
Reviewed March 17, 2011

I had lunch at Firebirds today and for the second time it was a bad experiece. Today my salad came with apple that still had the upc sticker attached. Not sure how that would happen if they washed their apples but apparently at Firebirds they do not find it necessary to wash produce? Makes me question everything they serve. The manager was very apologetic and I could understand if this were the only thing or time something like this has happened at this restaurant. (last time big hair in my salad and same manager was on duty with same apology). Also, the server today "forgot" to add chicken to a fellow dinners salad so we had to sit and wait 10mins until they brought the proper salad. But I guess since we were also waiting for another diners soup to arrive (which they forgot too) we had the time. All in all, bad experiece (TWICE) so we will not be returning and I urge you to go elsewhere.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Sarahdawn
Green Valley AZ
“A great restaurant”
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Their were three in our party, had quick seating, good server . Food was served warm and ample proportions. Bill was in line with product. Would definitely come again when at the mall it is in. Try their crab cakes best yet !

Visited February 2011
Maricopa, Arizona
“A Great Friendly Place To Dine!”
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We have dined here several times in the past. During the Jan. 5th shooting at the Chandler Fashion Center, several Mall employees were waiting in the bar area as they were told by police to stay inside the restaurant. The care and concern the Firebirds employees showed was overwhelming! We will dine at this fine establishment often as the courtesy is always the best. On 1/8/2011 we returned for a great lunch. The grilled chicken sandwich was very good as I''ve had this before. Also the Blue Cheese Burger was excellent, cooked to order the way we liked it. We did not have to ask for drink refills. We thank Firebirds for their great service during the shopping mall lock down and all the other times we dined there..

• Visited January 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“If you love Firebirds, check your blood pressure because you eat too much salt”
Reviewed July 15, 2010

The atmosphere is very nice. Our experience with the wait staff was that it was average at best, and terrible on a bad day. For those of you who think the food tastes great, you eat too much salt for your health. They dredge everything in salt before cooking at Firebirds. The last time we ate there (and I do mean last), my meatloaf was so salty that I actually choked on it - and I love salt. I pour salt on chips. But these guys use way too much, even for me.

2 Thank coppersmith99