“GREAT LUNCH PLACE”

Ranked #148 of 681 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I always go there for lunch at least 2 times a week.. There sandwiches and club house salad are the best. The prices and services are great. One of the better places to eat in the local area.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

We have eaten here 3 times in the last month on recents trip to Phoenix. If you are tired of the chain breakfast places (and even if you aren't!) give this place a try. This is a small, homey place with decor from the 80's but the staff are friendly and the food is fast! The coffee is average but you do get your own little carafe so you don't have to wait for refills. The bacon is cooked to perfection (crispy) and the breakfasts were good. Husband enjoyed the King breakfast and I enjoyed an omelet and french toast (at different visits). The hashbrowns are shredded potaotes fried in a mound on the grill-not the yucky deep fried version! All in all excellent meal for the price! Each time we were there the place was busy.

1  Thank cmg65
Reviewed April 19, 2009

I eat at Wonderful Wanda's all the time. The food is affordable and always taste good. The service is very good and wait staff is very friendly. I like the Breakfast items along with the Tuna & Chicken Salad Sandwich that they serve at lunch. Service is always fast. It is a small cozy comfortable diner that out beats any chain restuarants.

Reviewed March 18, 2009

I have been eating at Wanda's for over two years but will never eat there again. The last time I ordered breakfast it was served cold and the manager didn't want to speak with me and ignored my complaint. The food and service is not what it once was. I will never eat there again!

2  Thank ArcheryHeadquarters
Reviewed August 12, 2008

The food is really good and you get fresh chocolate chip cookies with your sandwiches. The food comes fast so you have plenty of time to eat your lunch. I love the BLT - the bacon is really crisp and not burnt. It is close to where I work so we meet at Wanda's at least once a week for lunch.